🐈
» Forums » Support » Contracts will not open from the Upwork app
Page options
be289d2b
Community Member

Contracts will not open from the Upwork app

When I try to click through to open contracts from the app, the link does nothing and I have to open Upwork in web. Is anyone else experiencing this? 

9 REPLIES 9
LuiggiR

Hi Matt,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing. If this is happening only through the mobile app, can you please try re-installing it, in case you haven't already? You can also check this help aritlce for additional troubleshooting guidelines. Let us know if the problem persists so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
be289d2b
Community Member

No this is the Desktop app, I will try reinstalling though, thanks

be289d2b
Community Member

Reinstalling the Desktop app did NOT fix the problem 

Hi Matt,

If you get an error message related to the Upwork Desktop App, you can often resolve it by quitting the app and then reopening it. This will force the app to load any updates from our side. If the issue continues, you may want to check this help article for the known fixes for errors you're receiving. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
be289d2b
Community Member

There's no error message, the link is not clickable from the app "View Contract" 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Matt, 

Did I understand correctly that you're trying to access your contract on the Upwork Desktop App? This app is a time tracker that logs time for hourly contracts on Upwork. Take note that you will not be able to view your contract details in the Desktop App. However, you can add Manual Time and click on a link that will redirect you to your Work Diary. 

Could you please confirm if you meant something else so our team can assist you further?

~ Avery
Upwork
be289d2b
Community Member

No, the "View Contract" or "View Proposal" links in the app do not click through to anything, they used to click through and open in a browser now they just do nothing. 

At Windows by click opening MyComputer. 2 updates issued, issue persists. Many freelancers have reported it, nothing done by Upwork from that time. Ver FE2215, bug still here. Was added an 2-3 updates ago.

tropicany
Community Member

I have been experiencing the same issue for about two weeks now.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths