🐈
» Forums » Support » Customer support
Page options
shohan-pervez
Community Member

Customer support

I am a top rated freelancer. I need to ask a question. But I don't find the live chat or email option from get support. So how can I contact to the support?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jacqueline,
I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team. We'll also be happy to assist you with your issues here.

We'll also be happy to assist you with your issues here, could you please let us know more details so we could assist?

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36
bilsim
Community Member

Shohan P wrote:

I am a top rated freelancer. I need to ask a question. But I don't find the live chat or email option from get support. So how can I contact to the support?

Go here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

Then start scrolling down, and in the bottom-right corner, click the "Get Support" green button and follow the prompts.

I already tried whit this one. But I didn't find any live chat option to chat with any cumstomer service manager. But I got all the time this option before. Now this option has disappeared. So how can I talk to cusmtover service manager?

Hi Shohan,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble contacting support. Could you please let us know what seems to be the issue? We'll be happy to assist you here or refer you to the team that can.

~Andrea
Upwork

Actually I want to do live chat. But can't find that option. I need to know that, if I have 2 computers then can I track hours on 2 different contracts at the same time?

Really? You can't look through the forum for this topic, you need CS for this? 

Let me ask you this: if it were possible to work on two contracts simultaneously, how would that not be cheating? Would you let somebody else work on one of your contracts? Do you have a twin that doesn't have an upwork account? Explain. 

I have a team member, but he doesn't have upwork account. Maybe he is still not elegible to open an account on Upwork. I don't want to cheat or break any upwork's rule. So I need to know this.

Yep that's what I thought. To be clear: it is technically not possible because it would be cheating. 

Hi Shohan, just went through this today :). Ask the bot a question three times, and then the link to talk to someone live will come up. At least that happened for me.

bilalraza42
Community Member

Hi!
It is mentioned in the list of incentives that to be top rated freelancer at upwork,  premier support will be provided to freelancers but I am not able to see that kind of support until now. Where is premier support for Top Rated Freelancers. Is that only a fake description just to attract the freelancers? 
If there does not exist primer support for top rated freelancers then please remove that incentive from the list or if it is not the case then provide the primer support to every top rated freelancer.
Thanks

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team. We'll also be happy to assist you with your issues here.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Dear
I am talking about instance support for Top Rated Freelancers via Calls or Live chats. Do not try to skip from the topic. We are not maid so do not try to decieve us. If you are not offering primer support then just remve that services from the list of "benifits of being top rated freelancer".
Thanks

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear how you feel. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi
I never able to get instance help at upwork.
Why is the way to get that instance support.
Thanks

Hi Bilal,

I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. I can see that you were able to reach our support team via chat earlier today. Feel free to check here or your email for updates and further assistance with your concern. We seek your patience and cooperation so that we can assist you more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
freelance_jacky
Community Member

Hello, how can I contact customer service? I need help with an unjustified evaluation from an employer.

Hi Jacqueline,
I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team. We'll also be happy to assist you with your issues here.

We'll also be happy to assist you with your issues here, could you please let us know more details so we could assist?

~Andrea
Upwork
33a2d858
Community Member

Hello, right now I am writing this blindly because I cannot see the text field. I am sorry for flooding the thread but I cannot find any Delete option for my posts.

For some reason the "Get Support" button does not work, I cannot send ticket, and even here the text field is not loaded.

The freelancer I hired sent me an app here and it is blocked for security, so I am automatically prompted to contact support
to help me download it, however i realised i cannot!

Please Help
Petros

Hello

Hi Petros,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
77098d6f
Community Member

Hello!

I have a private issue and i am not sure how can i contact customer support. There is no email address or live chat. How can i concat customer support?

Thank you

Hi Mikhail,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more info about the issue you need help with?

~Andrea
Upwork
0dd7e44c
Community Member

I need help! 
I have full documentation of all work done but a client who was insanely ride cancelled our contract. Will I still be paid for the hours logged? 

Hi Angel,

I can see someone from our Customer Support team reached out to you through this support ticket. Kindly refer to it for more information and feel free to follow up with them if you have questions.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I am new to Upwork and trying to set up my account.

Upwork is rejecting my address, telling me to choose one from the list.
Can I upload a picture of my drivers license or something like that to prove where I live?

Thank you,

Alex

Hi Alex,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance in completing your profile.

~ Arjay
Upwork
renaali
Community Member

Dear Luiggi,

I need help with Job Success Score. I will be glad if you answer my question.

I am a rising talent in Upwork with 8 jobs completed and 912$ earnings. However JSS is still not available for my profile. I just would like to know when will JSS calculated for my profile?

Regards,

Rena

Hi Rena,

Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

~Andrea
Upwork
8aba3b2b
Community Member

Hi can you help me reset my password and security question? I've tried sumbitting a ticket and it's not working. It says I need to fill out everything with an * and I did but still unable to submit.

Hi Pauline,

I can see that our team already assisted you with your concern. If you need further assistance, please feel free to update the ticket, and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
khenz211
Community Member

Hello Goran, I have been demoted from top rated due to an account hold i guess (suspended account) . How long does it take for me to be promoted to top rated? Or do i have to wait until the account hold disappears?

dd84cf5e
Community Member

I also need help contacting customer support directly. Does anyone have an email to contact Upwork?

Hi Mishel,

Are you comfortable sharing your concern here? If so, feel free to do so and I'd be happy to escalate it, if needed, to the relevant team.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b1a8088d
Community Member

Hi Goran V,

I was working on an Hourly project and added 4 hours manually for the first week. In the second week, I didn't add any more hours and when my client ended the contract, the overall amount I'm getting is $0!  
Though the overall amount should be $80 !

Please help me with this !!!

Hi Dark,

Thank you for your message. Please note that all logged hours on the contract are processed as per the weekly billing cycle. I see that your funds are in review stage. You can refer to the Report page for more information.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
b1a8088d
Community Member

Hey Daniyal S,

I have checked that you are now a Top_rated freelancer.
Can you please tell us, how to achieve it?
Thanks

34d83251
Community Member

Hello Andera,
I have an issue with my  Upwork account. Currently I have one contract with my client.  But more then 6 days ago the work is not showing on my working history,. Need your assistance. Thank you! 

34d83251
Community Member

Hello all,

I have an issue with my  Upwork account. Currently I have one contract with my client.  But more then 6 days ago the work is not showing on my working history,. Need your assistance. Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths