🐈
» Forums » Support » Deceived
Page options
d8acf254
Community Member

Deceived

Hi there! I'm new to this site, and I don't quite understand how everything works here. When I first performed my task, I was deceived. I would like him to be blocked so that he does not deceive anyone. His name is **Edited for Community Guidelines** 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Vlad,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. First off, I edited your post as it is against our Community Guidelines to include names of persons or companies (or other identifying information) in an accusation of misconduct, incompetence, or other wrongdoing.

I've already checked the user's account and can confirm that it has been investigated. Please remember to not do any work for clients unless a contract has started. To keep yourself safe on Upwork, here are some recommended articles:

Staying Safe on Upwork

Get to know each other before a contract

Report Suspicious User Activity

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Vlad,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. First off, I edited your post as it is against our Community Guidelines to include names of persons or companies (or other identifying information) in an accusation of misconduct, incompetence, or other wrongdoing.

I've already checked the user's account and can confirm that it has been investigated. Please remember to not do any work for clients unless a contract has started. To keep yourself safe on Upwork, here are some recommended articles:

Staying Safe on Upwork

Get to know each other before a contract

Report Suspicious User Activity

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths