🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Did ACH withdrawal to an account that onl...
Page options
d4bbd937
Community Member

Did ACH withdrawal to an account that only supports swift/wire transfers

Hello, I made an ACH withdrawal to my USD bank account on 16/02/2023 around 02:00 AM GMT +1, just to later find out that the bank only supports Swift or Wire transfers and not ACH. 

I will like to know what needs to be done to reverse this transaction. If it's an automatic reversal, then how long will it take? Do I still need to contact support to get this resolved? 

Although I have already created a ticket to discuss this directly with the support team, I was forced to bring it here because I am yet to get a response from them. 

Thanks,

Caleb.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Sunday,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. In case of incorrect details or funds not accepted by the bank, your withdrawal will be reversed to your Upwork account in 8 business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Alright, thank you. 

I'll see what goes on within these eight business days. 

d4bbd937
Community Member

Thanks for your time and support, Pradeep. I got a reversal about two hours ago.

However, I'll like to tell you all that the process did not even reach the proposed eight business days; I got it today, the fourth business day, and it's so impressive.

Case resolved,

Caleb.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths