🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Local bank withdraw not received
Page options
1f2a8d2c
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hi,

Dear Upwork Community,

I had set a payment method on Upwork with the correct bank account number but wrote the postal code in place of the postcode. Yesterday, I made a transaction but still have not received any payment. 

Please guide me. Is it a delay due to bank holidays, or is the payment transferred to another account? 

Best Regards,

Muhammad Hussain.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

568 REPLIES 568

Hi Andrea, thank you for responding.

after waiting 8 days, I still can't see my payment,

if it's possible can we just return it to the account?

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for the follow-up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
omerff
Community Member

I made a withdrawal last week Then I realized that I mistakely filled wrong SWIFT code.  Its been 8 days (I did in 16th) and still neither in my bank account not Upwork account. What should I do?

Hi Omer,

If 8 business days pass and you still haven't received your funds please let us know, and we'll be able to initiate a trace then. Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. For example, today is Thanksgiving Day in the U.S.

~Andrea
Upwork
omerff
Community Member

Hey  Andrea,

I already gave the wrong swift code, so its impossible to receive the funds, but it was not refunded to my upwork account as well.  Also, I used 'direct to local bank' option. 

Hi Omer,

That's why we need to wait 8 business days since returned funds to your Upwork account would take 7.

~Andrea
Upwork
omerff
Community Member

Will it be returned to upwork account after 8 business days since withdrawal, or I need to wait 7 more days?

Eight business days since the date of withdrawal, Omer.

~Andrea
Upwork
diamant12
Community Member

I am confused in this situation, since 07, I asked for payment, until today I have not received anything.

The payment team said that they have started a tracing of funds that will last 2 to 4 weeks, and asked me to be patient.

This is the same case with many people.

After working, it is with patience that we will feed our families, pay electricity and internet connection?

033a09a3
Community Member

I withdraw 143$ to Local Bank Transfer ID 533463524 But the funds have not yet received by me, however, it always takes 10 minute sto receive payment.
I made some other payments lately on the next day, they all came successfully in my local account.

All other paymnets i made on the next day had arrived but not the one i made a day earlier. 
Please help me resolve issue.

Also , there is no easy way to submit queries to support. 

Hi Sadia,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received your funds. However, I can see that this transaction was successful on our end. I understand some payments may reflect earlier than the processing time. In general, Direct to Local Bank payments takes up to four business days to arrive at your bank.

As mentioned by one of the Support Team members on this ticket, In case the funds don't reflect in your bank account in 4 business days, please be advised to allow 4 more business days. After a total of 8 business days, we can go ahead and track down these funds for you upon request. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
99186dcf
Community Member

Hello, I've requested payment (direct to egyptian local bank) and it has been confirmed since november 14 which is almost 12 days ago and it still hasn't shown up in my bank account yet. Kindly help me fix this issue.

Best redards,

Abdullah

Hi Abdullah,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork

We are not sure we will get paid anymore after working on this platform now

leopold_faye
Community Member

Hello,

I need some to trace a payemnt I requested since 18-Nov-2022.

Details:

• Reference ID   531526341
  • Date  Nov 18, 2022
  • Type  Withdrawal
  • Amount  ($328.61)
  • Payment Currency  XOF
  • Amount in local currency  F CFA 200,175

Thank you.

Hi Leopold,

Regarding the transaction with Reference ID 531526341. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Feel free to check this help article for more information. 

Regarding your request about PayPal funds. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Nikola,

Thank you for your assistance on this matter.

About the PayPal transfer, please do not mind anymore as will find a way to withdraw it through debit card.

For the transaction with Reference ID 531526341, I will see tomorrow since it will be the 8th business day. My bank has assured me they did not receive the money. In any case I will keep you guys posted here.

Thanks once more. 

Hello again Nikola,

My bank confirmed not having received the transfer.

What steps am I to take now?

Hi Leopold,

Thank you for reaching out. Please know that it can take up to eight business days for the funds to arrive. In your case, if you don't receive the funds by December 1st, please let us know so we can initiate a trace.

~ AJ
Upwork
vigorouswebdev
Community Member

My one of recent transfer to bank got rejected

The reason for returned funds: Payment rejected by the bank.

Returned Withdrawal (ref xxxx Rejected)

Is there more info available for this rejected withdrawal? Everything worked till last month payment transfer

Hi Irfan,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this here. I'll have the team review your case and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
leopold_faye
Community Member

Hello Annie,

By December 1st it would be then 10 business days.

Can the transaction be traced now?

Thanks.

realist2
Community Member

My payment was processed on Sat, 26 Nov. but not arrived yet to my local bank. usually, it does not take enough time. but 5 days are passed. still not arrived yet. Please Help! 

Hi Umer,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,
My Payment Issue is not resolved yet. I have not received my payment yet. 10 days passing. Kindly please help. I have attached the screenshot. 

jasdeepchawla
Community Member

I requested a withdrawal on 21 November but as of today(1 Dec) I haven't received any kind of notification from Upwork regarding my payment usually I get the payment has been processed notification the very next day but not in this case. Please help

Also, I have tried raising a ticket but no response on that as well.

Hi Jasdeep,

Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to learn that you still haven't received your payment. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page

~ Arjay
Upwork

Things for me just keep getting worse and worse each day, first of all, I haven't received any kind of resolution from the support they have stretched the resolution deadline indefinitely I am almost convinced that my money is lost and the upcoming automatic payment of $1000 will also be lost in the process just like that. Apart from this, I am now even not able to access the ticket I raised it keeps on asking for some Zendesk login details which I clearly don't have access and hence now I am unable to follow up with the ticket. I am completely hopeless at this point, please help me out if anyone can I have bills to pay this month.

leopold_faye
Community Member

Hello,

It has been 10 days since I requested a payment. Kindly help me trace the transaction.

Here are the details:

ID: 531526341

Amount paid: $328.61 

Thank you. 

writedataanalyst
Community Member

i made a withdrawal of $67.01 since yesterday directly to my local bank account but till now I have not received any payment.

Hi Desmond,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
leopold_faye
Community Member

Hello,

It has been 10 days since I requested a payment (direct to local bank). Kindly help me trace the transaction.

Here are the details:

ID: 531526341

Amount paid: $328.61 

Thank you. 

Hi Leopold,

If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further. Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Andrea, 

If we remove the Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 24, as of today December 1st, it has been 9 business days now that the payment was said to habe been processed. 

Still, the transaction has not been reflected on my account.

I will once again share the details here:

leopold_faye_0-1669926149957.png

In the hope to really get assistance here, I thank you with the documentation you have kindly provided.

Regards,

Leopold Faye

Hi Leopold,

Arjay here stepping in for Andrea. I have shared your report with the appropriate team and one of the team members will assist you further in filing a trace for the transaction. Please expect an update on this page with your support ticket once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi, Leopold.

I'm currently facing same issue tho I'm still waiting for the 8 days trace period.

I want to know if everything was successful for you. Did you received your funds yet? And what other process did you take? I'd appreciate a response. Thanks.

43c53f08
Community Member

My withdrawal from upwork to wise is still not reflecting after 5 business days. Can I ask for assistance regarding this?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths