🐈
» Forums » Support » My payment not been processed as yet.
Page options
1f2a8d2c
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hi,

Dear Upwork Community,

I had set a payment method on Upwork with the correct bank account number but wrote the postal code in place of the postcode. Yesterday, I made a transaction but still have not received any payment. 

Please guide me. Is it a delay due to bank holidays, or is the payment transferred to another account? 

Best Regards,

Muhammad Hussain.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

568 REPLIES 568

Hi Ardian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents just recently followed up with you on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
77e7d3a6
Community Member

Hii, I didn't get my payment in my account as I got mail also. my withdrawl date is 18 jan 2023...

Plz confirm this...

Hi Sanjana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that the Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
marthyaragon25
Community Member

Hi team, I need help I transfer money from my bank yesterday and did not recieved it call the bank and they say my account is close and they didn't received the transfer, Is there a way to refund it back to my upwork and use a different method

Hi Marthy,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Arjay
Upwork
77e7d3a6
Community Member

Hii plz help me as I did'nt receive my upwork payment yet.... it been in processing since 18 jan 2023..... 

Hi Sanjana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
johnelr
Community Member

Why does my withdrawal is always rejected? The bank account is verified and accepting international transactions. Also I noticed that my payment method is automatically disabling even I don't change or update any information, can someone from upwork assist me?

Hi Aris,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork
johnelr
Community Member

Thank you for the information, I think I should review the bank account information because it keeps rejecting the payment and always returning to my Upwork Account.

mkomalkhasyan
Community Member

Hello Support team,
Last week Wed. I made the transaction and didn't receive it in my local bank so far...
The Upwork team contacted to me to provide the following 2 documents in the provided secure link

• Your Government-issued photo ID
• A Business Document under the Company name Company - WSA, Programming
 (NIT/Corp ID/Tax ID)

By several reviews, the first document was accepted but the second one - not
I asked questions about what exact statement documents need to upload under the second point, but got no answer to that
Uploaded bank statement document within last 6 months, and seems it's also not accepted.

Please help me with this
Best Regards,
Mike

Hi Mkrtich,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that your support ticket regarding this issue has been updated and you are now being assisted by one of our agents. If you wish to update the team with new information, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread so our support team can assist you more efficiently.

~ AJ
Upwork
ahmad_geek
Community Member

I request the deposit into my local bank on 23 January,2023 and today is 1st Feb,2023. It's the 8th business day since I've initiate the request to deposit money in my local bank. I also contact my bank representative and they informed me that your account status is also fine but we haven't received any payment.Upwork has processed the payment on 23rd of january but still I haven't received a single penny yet. Kindly solve the issue asap as I need money!
Regards: 

Muhammad A.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
e8adfb75
Community Member

Hello, i made a withdrawal to through an ACH payment gateway, but i just confirmed that the bank i used doesn't support ACH transfer. I have bern messaging upwork support center since the past 24hours but i have goteen no response. The money is gone from my upwork and I haven't received it in the bank too, today is the 4th day. What am i supposed to do? Does that mean the money is gone for good?

Hi Korede,

Thank you for your message. Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. Please note that if your bank does not accept ACH transfer the funds will be automatically reversed to your Upwork account. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
c3ac2e54
Community Member

I withdraw over $1k+ through local bank transfer but yesterday when i withdraw payment from upwork they send me this email saying " payment rejected by bank " then i checked my bank details and those are correct anyone know this issue because this never happened before please help me i also contacted with bank they said there is no issue from bank side. Re: Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again la 

Hi Nouman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
c36fb8ba
Community Member

I have transfered amount to local bank ,

but i dont get amount yet in my account what i do?

Hi Tehmina,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.
~ Joanne
Upwork
c36fb8ba
Community Member

Thankyou I get that

stephanielee888
Community Member

I withdrew/requested payment yesterday (direct to bank). Normally, it only takes about 30 minutes or an hour for the payment to be processed - where you actually get the "Your payment has been processed" email/notification, and the funds are reflected in your bank. It's been 24 hours now. Is Upwork having any payment issues since yesterday? 

Facing the same issue since I withdrew on Friday. I have been told that it will be processed in 2 business days. My payments are also processed generally within 30 mins to one hour. Facing this issue for the first time. Monday is the second business day so hoping to receive the email soon. 

Which is very unusual, right? I did try transferring through Paypal earlier just to check. No delays in Paypal.

Hi Stephanie,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
aliiqbalkhan98
Community Member

Hello,

I requested my payment via Direct to my Local Bank Account on Friday. I am on Day 4 and I still have not gotten any email about the processing of the payment. This is the first time I am facing this issue and I would appreciate assistance and help in this matter.

I would like to state that I moved cities (Lahore to Faisalabad) within the same country (Pakistan) and changed my location on Upwork as well as the "physical address associated with this account" section present in the Bank Details. I intimated the Upwork support after making those changes and it was acknowledged by the Upwork support. I was told that the payment method is active and can be used as I was residing in the same country and the change to the "physical address associated with this account" could be made within the bank details without removing the bank details completely and adding them again. I was told by a prior support representative that this change to the bank details is allowed as I was not switching countries and the payment method was available for the withdrawal of funds. Reference No. to the previous support ticket is 38890273.

I am on the fourth day today and I have not received the "payment has been processed" email. It has been causing a lot of worry for me. I kindly need your assistance in this matter in locating my payment. 

Thank you.

Regards,

Ali I. 

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your fund withdrawal. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. 

I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f3fa9585
Community Member

someone please tell me, is it a holiday in America today? because I disbursed funds at Upwork on February 12 Asian time and until now there has been no notification of funds being processed

Hi Ade,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I haven't received the 2nd email notifying the process of funds to the local bank in my country, is that normal sir?

usually there will be a notification that it will be processed but until now there has been no notification at all

7bbbb7fc
Community Member

i made a transaction saturday but the payment not been processed as yet.

How did you make the payment? Direct to bank? 

Either way, unless you are in the USA, it takes a while but it will come. 

Give it two more days tops

Mohamed,

Go to "Reports" and "Transaction History" to know the status of payments. Have great day!

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and in your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Arjay
Upwork
efeb3d7a
Community Member

Hi, I am new to Upwork, I tried to withdraw my first payment through my Local Bank (BPI) but I haven't received the money in my account. Please enlighten me, I am kinda nervous and upon checking my Account Number it only shows 4 digits of it. Please can someone help me. 

Hello
Don't worry. Just check your email or UpWork Withdrawal notification message. Here you will find all info about your transaction. Also, you can check the tutorial link-  https://youtu.be/J0RzXgkdX2Y

Thank you for your help.

r2m78
Community Member

Funds are still not reflecting on my local bank. Delayed again and again...Always like this.

Hi Rosemarie,

If you are referring to the fund withdrawal initiated today, please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths