🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment is processing
Page options
1f2a8d2c
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hi,

Dear Upwork Community,

I had set a payment method on Upwork with the correct bank account number but wrote the postal code in place of the postcode. Yesterday, I made a transaction but still have not received any payment. 

Please guide me. Is it a delay due to bank holidays, or is the payment transferred to another account? 

Best Regards,

Muhammad Hussain.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

568 REPLIES 568
f38fa8d5
Community Member

Hi, Is anyone payment not received until 5 days after withdraw balance to local bank ? im withdraw my balance from 6 February until now still didnt received on my bank, anyone can help me ? Thank you.

Hi Abdur,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you have not received your withdrawal yet. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

HI Pradeep, another problem is i cant access my support ticket, its say i need to loged in again, but when i type my email and password its repeated, like i attached below, thank you

Screenshot 2023-02-17 183129.jpg

Hi Abdur,

Thank you for the follow-up. Could you please try this page to access your support tickets? Feel free to coordinate with the team through a ticket and they will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f38fa8d5
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Still Get login panel on the centre screen, i have tried loged in but its repeated again, i cant access all my ticket too

Screenshot 2023-02-17 183129.jpg

Hi Abdur,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. 

Alternatively, you may access the ticket from the email notification that you received linked to your case. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f38fa8d5
Community Member

Hi yes, thank you, i tried with another browser its working now

farhajbutt1
Community Member

First time in my history of upwork i faced this issue. after two days i got email from upwork your payment reject from local bank in pakistan. i re active my bankacount and again to click pay but after many hours they say same thing, payment rejected.. so what i do? maybe because of sunday?can i try on working day like tomorrow monday? thanks if you guide me.

Hi Farhaj,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
df9744a6
Community Member

Hi I just withdraw my payment today but it's not reflecting on my local bank account. Usually it only takes 1 hour. Please help.

Hi Girly,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
b503fb68
Community Member

Hello good afternoon, Im writing this post because i sent my money from upwork to wise like 5 days ago, and it never arrived to wise, i already contact their customer service by phone and email and they said they were still waiting for the money to come through, and it usually takes 3 days at most for everyone here in my country to receive their money from upwork to wise, but is been all contrary in my case , so i think there might be a problem with your transfer system that may havent send my money or something like that because this is unacceptable, I hope a receive a prompt response, thanks in advance

Hi Yonis Jose,

I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received your payment. However,  I checked and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S. and in your location may affect these withdrawals.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3ctechnologies
Community Member

I normally receive my payments to my local bank with in hours once i do a withdrawal through Upwork. However, recently, I did a transaction on 23rd Feb and also today (27th feb)..Upwork is notifying as Payment has been processed but i haven't received any of those payments as yet. Is anyone else facing the same issue? so payments are being delayed?

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

problem resolved thankyou

concepcion1230
Community Member

I received a second email and upon checking, I found that my bank account is not accessible. Can someone explain the reason for this to me, please?

Hi Maria Concepcion,

I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further.

Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and in your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thank you for your assistance in this matter. I appreciate the information regarding the timing of Direct to Local Bank transactions and the potential impact of bank holidays. I will keep an eye on my account and let you know if the transaction has not reflected after eight business days. Thank you again for your help and support.

jemanel0906
Community Member

Hi,

I withdrew my funds earlier this morning and received an email confirming that it has been processed as Upwork normally does. However, the payment still hasn't been reflected yet on my account. It's the very first time this has ever happened. I've been withdrawing my funds the same way for 2 years now and experienced no delays with my bank. Hope you could help me with this. Thank you!

Hi Jemanel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork
berke_sayin
Community Member

Hi,

I've been trying for over 2 weeks to withdraw my money. However, I am receiving disabled and rejected errors. I want this issue resolved. I also talked to my bank and they said that no transaction has come to us. They said create a new dollar account and try it. I just created it now I hope it will work. I'm waiting for your help. I had 288$ of money, it went down to 282$ from these mistakes and I still haven't received the money. I will be glad if you solve the problem as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Hi Berke,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
12214c3d
Community Member

Hello I would like to ask why my bank rejected my payment method. I have not gotten any funds ever since I started working in Upwork.

12214c3d_0-1677744169540.png**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Pop,

I am sorry to hear about your fund withdrawal. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
digitalartistb
Community Member

Email says processing 01-Mar-2023 at 12:58 PM. Until now, no funds yet. 

Hi Bemmygail,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
c9acea1a
Community Member

Hello, Upwork sent me an email says that ''Payment has been processed.'' But I haven't received that payment through my local bank. Is anyone else having the same issue? 

if you have received an email notification from Upwork stating that payment has been processed, then the payment has likely been sent from Upwork's payment system to your bank account.

The processing time for payments to reach your local bank account can vary depending on several factors such as your bank's processing times, your location, and the payment method you have chosen. Generally, it can take up to 5 business days for the payment to appear in your bank account.

If it has been longer than the expected processing time and you still have not received the payment, you should contact Upwork customer support for assistance. They can help you investigate the issue and provide you with further information regarding the status of your payment.

moonraker
Community Member

Hi.

I made a payment on the 25th Feb 2023. Upwork ref ID 559404635. 

I received a message from Upwork saying the money should have cleared by the 1st of this month. But it is not there. I called the bank today and they say they have not received the payment.

Could somebody please look into this at your end?

Thanks

It's OK, the bank has cleared it.

Thanks. Feel free to close this

Hi! It's ok if I asked question regarding on payment delayed today. I made a withdraw today at 12nn but until now still not receive the from the bank. Email confirmation and processed are receive today. Thank you for your reply.

Hi Arcy,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d76376c5
Community Member

Hey there Upwork

Yesterday I made a transaction from Upwork to my local bank account but I haven't received it yet in my bank account. This never happened to me before, where ever I make a transaction from Upwork, it transfers the amount within 5 to 6 hours, but this time is been 2 days, and I didn't get the amount yet.

Please I am curious, let me know how can I trace my payment using the reference no, or should I wait more?

Kind regards

Sajjad

Hi Sajjad,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds yet. I understand you are used to receiving them rather quickly, but please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S. and in your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
26b8c806
Community Member

Hi, it's the first time I experienced delay on Union Bank crediting. Before, when I recieved the confirmation email, the amount also isreflected to my account already. Can somebody help me about this?

Thank you.

Hi Mary-Ann,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to fund withdrawal initiated today, please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
musawirali31
Community Member

Did your issue resolved? if yes what did you do?

I am facing the same issue 😞

Hi Adil,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the fund withdrawal initiated on Mar 6th, I see that it is successfully processed from our end. Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
0f4184c0
Community Member

I am working on hourly contracts on Upwork for the past 1 year and everything is fine I received my payments within the next 3 to 4 hours after its processed from Upwork. Recently I lost my transaction in the middle and it's not yet received. I try to make a micro transaction just to check but it's not received either.  Can anybody help me to track my transactions? Payment is processed on 02-Mar-2023 and has not been received yet Another transection is done yesterday and it's not received also.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths