🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment not received, please initiate trace
Page options
1f2a8d2c
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hi,

Dear Upwork Community,

I had set a payment method on Upwork with the correct bank account number but wrote the postal code in place of the postcode. Yesterday, I made a transaction but still have not received any payment. 

Please guide me. Is it a delay due to bank holidays, or is the payment transferred to another account? 

Best Regards,

Muhammad Hussain.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

568 REPLIES 568

Hi Flo,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
julleonamarin
Community Member

Hi I have requested for a payment by 5:59 p.m. (Philippines Time) and good thing that I have received the payment notification. However, I haven't still yet received the second email, "The payment has been processed". It has been 5 days, usually I receive the notification monday evening after the request on Saturday and receive the money next day by 11 -12:00 a.m. 

Please help me on this one.

Hi Julleona,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
a20f00c0
Community Member

I did not receive payment from Upwork. It's my first withdrawal from Upwork, and I received a payment processing email on March 26th. It's been six days, but I have not received my payment. I called my bank, and they said there is no payment, but my account works perfectly

wait for 8 business days and then contact Upwork support for payment trace..i been facing this issue for a month now on a payment..So, be patient.

7e951d8e
Community Member

Hello,

I have been waiting for two payments, Direct to my Local Bank in Canada. These were processed on March 21st and 25th respectively.

Neither payment has reached. The first payment, reference ID 567094643, has had 8 business days pass and the money has still not been received.

I am attaching a copy of my bank statement showing no money was received durintg that time.

I need urgent help with initiating a trace for this payment. Ref ID: 567094643

Hi Mina,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
kaceybridges
Community Member

Hello.

I withdrew my funds about 10 to 11 hours ago and I received my, "Payment Confirmation" email shortly after like I usually do, However Upwork has still not processed my payment and neither have I received the eMail or the notification that says, "Your Payment Has Been Processed" which I normally get after an hour or two.

This has never happened before and I'm really concerned about this. What's going on?

Delays possible. I have delayng for day couple of times. Keep eye for email, you will be informed when done or some issues.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths