🐈
» Forums » Support » Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received
Page options
ashiffinance
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

i was transfer balance on 29.02.2023 through direct bank payment. but still not received the balance in my bank. what should i do Now?? please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers are processed within 4 business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,145 REPLIES 1,145
759e32fa

Hi Ashif,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork

I withdrew money from my Upwork account on April 1st and received a notification and email from Upwork stating that the payment had been processed. However, as of April 6th, I still have not received the balance in my local bank account.

I contacted my bank and gave them my Upwork Reference ID, but they said that they have neither received nor have any pending money from Upwork. Can you please assist me in resolving this issue? Thank you!

Please. Check Upwork profile setting and bank profile setting same then ask for sloving problem. Thank you!

I withdrew money from my Upwork account on March 18 and received a notification and email from Upwork stating that the payment had been processed. However, as of March 27th, I still have not received the balance in my local bank account.

Can you please assist me in resolving this issue? Thank you!

Hi Afolabi,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.
~ Joanne
Upwork
05c37b42
Community Member

It's more than 8 business days already and I still haven't received the payment 

Hi Afolabi,

Please note that the business days don't count the weekends- only the weekdays. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
3ctechnologies
Community Member

Hi guys, 

if someone can please share his experience here as i have been waiting for a payment I withdrew from Upwork on 3rd March and it's been a month now..A trace from Upwork was done but till now, there hasn't been any progress on that trace either..

Can someone share his experience as I wonder if payment is lost by now?? or do you think, it can take another month tracing the payment?

I think it is best to contact Upwork support services in this case.

Thanks for the response there..I know they are already working on my issue and i will contact them soon again but i am just wondering, if some one else has also face such a delay or am i the only one here 😞

Hi Muhammad, a lot of us have not received our salary for the July 7 payout. And same thung, we've been asked to wait for 8 business days to file a trace. So, I am wondering, have you received your missing payment by now. If so, it will relieve us. Upwork gives us a generic templated answers. Sharing the progress of your issue will be a big help for us.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern and I can also confirm that it's been escalated to the appropriate team for further review. You can access your support tickets here.. Kindly note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a6c7096c
Community Member

Hello,
I have transferred account from upwork to my local bank account on 2nd of aug. usually it takes 20-30 min before I receive the amount in my account I have received the confirmation email that payment has been processed but I have not received the amount till today. ref id for the transaction is 606707786.
kindly assist in this matter. Thanks

Hi Ali,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Muhammed, I am facing the same issue. Over 16000 dollars in earnings and I have been freaking out. Did you ever receive yours?

morrisonanele
Community Member

I made a direct bank transfer to my local bank the withdrawal was successful And and has been processed by Upwork but the funds hasn't reflected on my account have called my Account manager and the keep telling there is no inflow of Fx into my account,so I would love to confirm if the transaction was successful on Upwork end.

Thanks 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hey Morrisionn A.
Glad to share my recent experience I was also facing such an issue with a bank transfer but I receive my funds.
Sometimes it happens but your funds are always saved on upwork.
Contact with Customer support to get more details.
Thanks

Am requesting for Upwork to initiate a trace to these transactions and send me the tracking ID 

Hello Morrison, did you ever receive your money? I'm facing the same issue

Upwork generally transfers money through Direct Bank Transfer within 1 business day. However, even in my case sometimes it took 7-14 business days. You can contact Upwork Support regarding the delay but they will just ask you to wait.

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers are processed within 4 business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Actually there is no holiday in my country at these moment, neither is there any holiday in US please I would suggest that a trace is being initiated and I would love to request for the tracking ID to enable my bank trace the fund

Hi Morrison,

As Nikola said, Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. We can initiate a trace only after eight business days have passed and you still haven't received your funds.

~ AJ
Upwork
a4fa6952
Community Member

Hii Nikola,

The name in my verification ID card is wrong in English language, in all my documents it is (Vikas Yadav) which is the correct name and the name in the ID card uploaded for identity verification is wrong (Vikash Yadav) which is (h) incorrect plz help me 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Vikas,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi I made withdrawl on 22nd of May. I didn't receive my payment . Can you tell me if there is any way to track the payment. Can you tell me if it was successful on your side?

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi there,

I hope you are doing well. I am writing to express my concerns about the payment refunded to Upwork Escrow yesterday. I would appreciate it if you could assist me in resolving this issue.

I am attaching a screenshot for your reference. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Hi Mike,

It can take up to 8 business days for the declined or failed transfer to reflect on your Upwork account. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Community Member

I had problems withdrawing funds on upwork on June 28, 2023. The status has been processed and will be obtained around June 29, 2023 - July 3, 2023. However, when I asked my local bank today, when checking for mutations, there were no incoming transactions from Upwork. this just happened, previously the transaction was running normally.

Hi Samudra,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
672c0d9f
Community Member

Hi Nikola, I'm facing same issue, I did my transaction at 3 july but still not transferred in my bank account, please help to and confirm that if this payment is transferred from your end then I can talk to my bank support team, I did open a ticket for this issue but didn't get any meaningful response. Please help to me in this issue.

Thanks.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. Please feel free to update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork

Great news!! The funds missing from July 7th is now in my bank. Thank you Upwork!🙏 please check your bank guys! 

Hello,

Same here! Once I withdra it reflects in my account by the following day however, when withdrawn on July 29th, the bank wire department confirmed that my Upwork withdrawal as not even in their queue to be processed so.it clearly isn't an issue on my bank's end.

Please rectify asap.

Hi Alana,

I want to clarify that while Wire Transfers are typically processed within one business day, they can take up to seven business days to arrive at your bank. If after eight business days you still have not received your funds, you can reach back to us, and we'll be happy to assist you in further investigating it. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
af1124ba
Community Member

Hello, just wanna seek help here since I processed the transfer last August 30, 2023. The money still not refelcting on my bank account. Before there's only a 1 day delay but now it takes really longer for the process. Please help me. Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Rossely Mae,

I understand you're used to having the funds reflected within a day; however, I'd like to clarify that it can take up to four business days for Direct to Local Bank transactions to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S., and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ec55c7dc
Community Member

So, there is shocking problem on receiving salary  prolonging even in this believed  to be relieble job platform ,is that!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths