🐈
» Forums » Support » Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received
Page options
1f2a8d2c
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hi,

Dear Upwork Community,

I had set a payment method on Upwork with the correct bank account number but wrote the postal code in place of the postcode. Yesterday, I made a transaction but still have not received any payment. 

Please guide me. Is it a delay due to bank holidays, or is the payment transferred to another account? 

Best Regards,

Muhammad Hussain.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

568 REPLIES 568

I still don't have this. I have raised a support ticket which says they won't do anything until 24th yet you have said "let us know by the 22nd"...... 

So, can anyone actually help me get my funds here! Or even just provide some correct advice! 

Still missing my funds from 11 October. After 4 years on Upwork I am so appalled at the fact that when there is an issue of this nature we have to wait so long for you guys to even initiate the process to look into it. 
Like, you haven't missed your cut from this, you've taken it before allegedly transferring to us and when we don't receive it's like you don't even care.... I mean as long as you guys get paid right. 
Literally cannot wait to get this resolved and then leave this platform for good. It is so not worth working hard and then waiting weeks for payment. Absolute joke! 

Hi Courtney,

I understand you're frustrated about the timing of this process. Please know that we implemented the eight-day processing time as this is the maximum turnaround time for our payment partners to review the transaction before we can initiate a trace. It would be best to respond to the same support ticket in order for our team to assist you more efficiently.

~ AJ
Upwork
mauidevloper
Community Member

Hi Upwork team i know you are super busy. But i have a pending amount  from october month which has not been paid yet. But my client had told that he has released the funds. Please help  me out.  I have clicked on get paid too. But my payment are not deposited to local bank account. 

Same problem here. My billing of more than 120 Hours with 15 dollars rate has not been paid by upwork till today.  Even though it is telling me that it has been deposited to my local bank but it has not been released yet 😞 I'm not happy with it.  It's been 15days 😞 😞 😞 

Hi Samir,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Payment has not received direct to local bank account, **Edited for Community Guidelines** from Upwork email me for verification and that I do the process then my ID approved by Upwork after then I got the same verification mailing by her. This is not a joke my payment is stuck of 193$ from two week now and having no support by Upwork.

Hi Shan,

I’m sorry but I won’t be able to assist you here further. Your ticket is assigned to the correct team, and they should be able to help you with your concern. Please don’t hesitate to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions or concerns. 

~ AJ
Upwork
e70e83e2
Community Member

I've withdrawn my payment on 15 Oct 2022 and now it's 21, and I haven't received the payment yet.

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-21 at 12.14.46 AM.jpeg

Got this message 3 days, and after completing the requirements,  still getting no response from Upwork.

help me

bump

Hi Shan,

I have submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case and you should be getting an update momentarily. Please also note that you need to respond to the ticket on this page so that the team will be notified as well. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
e70e83e2
Community Member

Already done that, but no response!

e70e83e2
Community Member

Payment has not received direct to local bank account, SCARLETT from Upwork email me for verification and that I do the process then my ID approved by Upwork after then I got the same verification mailing by her. This is not a joke my payment is stuck of 193$ from two week now and having no support by Upwork.

Hi Shan,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the team handling your request and one of our team members will be reaching you as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Still, this is not fixed!!!!

Hi Shan,

I am sorry to hear that the issue is still not fixed. Please don't hesitate to follow up with the team directly on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Enough is Enough brother, Fix it today. I'm tired of you guys saying this to me from a weeks now

It's been 10 days now!

Hi Shan,

I’m sorry but I won’t be able to assist you here further. Your ticket is assigned to the correct team, and they should be able to help you with your concern. Please don’t hesitate to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork

My ticket is assigned for two weeks now, and nothing is happening. It's been so long and I'm sick of this sorry, they are doing the same there as here saying we're sorry and so on... I don't need any apology, I want the payment to be on time.

If you need any verifications, then scheduled a conference call at zoom

I didn't receive the payment, and in transactions, it shows that I got it. It is 193$, and I didn't get any email from Upwork when it was transferred to my bank account, even I called my bank they don't have any records related to that transaction. 

sahilkmittal
Community Member

Hi
I did withdrawal 6500 USD on 18th October, But I haven't received it in my bank account yet. I did check with my local bank and they do not have any info about it. Can someone let  me know what is going on it is 8th day today

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork

Moderator Annie Jane B - It is 9th business day today and I still haven't received it 

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for your message. Today is the 8th business day. Feel free to message us if you do not receive the funds in the next 24 hours.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Is there any justification for this delay?
this is really unnecessary and troubling. We already wait for so many days after client pays
I can see a lot of people are facing this issue

same

Didn't receive it
11 Days
I don't understand why we have to face this much trouble for our own money. 
I am sure there is any logical justification

Hi Sahil Kumar,

I'd like to look into this for you. Could you please confirm the transaction you're referring to for reference? Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

6500 USD
18th Oct
Ref Id : 522829659

Let me know if any other info required

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Didn't receive it
11 Days
I don't understand why we have to face this much trouble for our own money. 
I am sure there is any logical justification

daddimai
Community Member

So this happends again. Its like a weekly issues now with Upwork or Local Banks here in the Philippines about delays in crediting funds to our local banks. We know the timeframe 3-5 business days. blah.blah.blah. But for being years doing this, we're experiencing this recently for the past weeks or so. Anyone experiencing the same? I withdrew may pay 8am earlier MNL time via BDO, until now, nothing is credited.

Hi Lymar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork
hiran_sarkar
Community Member

Recently, I requested payment to my bank account in India. I got an email confirmation saying that the Payment was processed and the funds will be available between 22-25th October. Still, they are not available in my bank account. I called my bank and they verified no delays or pending payments. I am not sure, what's taking so long. I would like to get more information on this issue.  Any replies from the Moderators will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Mrittunjoy,

Thank you for your message, Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I didn't receive the payment, and in transactions, it shows that I got it. It is 193$, and I didn't get any email from Upwork when it was transferred to my bank account, even I called my bank they don't have any records related to that transaction. 

Hi Shan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths