🐈
» Forums » Support » Dispute client doesn't pay me after 8 months ...
Page options
ayd-kentaoui
Community Member

Dispute client doesn't pay me after 8 months work !!

Hi everyone!

Since October 1st 2021 (8 months) we started two new milestones 230$+540$ with a company and yesterday they requested a refund and they stop the contract, I just worked for free !!!?? by the way they offered me at the beginning to pay me outside of upwork I refused even you charge fees, because you are the guarantee against spam .

Who open a dispute please ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Ayoub,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with a client. Please note that a Fixed-price contract with money in escrow and no activity for 90 days will be considered “dormant.” This prevents money from being held in escrow for too long. Please see section 4 of the Fixed Price Escrow Instructions details on how dormant contract situations are resolved.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sofia2008
Community Member

Did you submit your work through the Submit Work Button?

ArjayM

Hi Ayoub,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with a client. Please note that a Fixed-price contract with money in escrow and no activity for 90 days will be considered “dormant.” This prevents money from being held in escrow for too long. Please see section 4 of the Fixed Price Escrow Instructions details on how dormant contract situations are resolved.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths