🐈
» Forums » Support » Distorted UI Issue
Page options
alex-nemchyn
Community Member

Distorted UI Issue

Hey, everybody.

I was wondering. Is this new site design (See attachment) upwork or is it just a malfunction?
Has anyone had this happen?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that the issue with the user interface should now be resolved. Could you please clear your cache and cookies and let us know if the issue persists on your end? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

78 REPLIES 78
faizanjburney
Community Member

Same thing is happening over here as well. I think the servers went down again. 

Hello, Faizan.

I believe the site is down.
I guess the AI said it would be better.😂🤣

Yeah, seems like Upwork might be taking a breather. 😅 Guess the AI predictions were on point! Hopefully, it's back up soon.

sparkesusan
Community Member

I did wonder if it was just me. Apparently not!

d164f992
Community Member

I started my first contract on Upwork. When I accepted the contract Upwork asked for an ID verification. After Verification suddenly my Upwork layout changed. I want the previous layout If it's possible. I ma not comfortable with the new one. 

kim_wong
Community Member

Text is not showing correctly on the Find Work page.  Links are not showing.  Pages and text are overlapping.  Cannot Submit a job application.

Hello, I am getting the same error after having made my first application for an offer.

LuiggiR

Hi everyone,

We appreciate you're bringing this to our attention and sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you. Our engineers are aware of the issue impacting the UI and are working on resolving it. For those of you who are experiencing this, could you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies if you haven't already? If the issue persists, please let us know as this can help with our engineer's investigation.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9f0e10c1
Community Member

My complete upwork UI gets distorted.Texts are overlappng , Dropdown values are not displayed cearly.
I have used below steps after that UI is completly distorted.
1.Go to My profile setting
2.Click on Membership and Connects
3.Click on 'By connects'
4.Default amount is set like : $1.50 
5.Now on this page 'https://www.upwork.com/nx/plans/connects/buy?from=membershipIndex' ,I click on 'Cancel'
After this my UI gets distorted.Have recorded screen of distorted UI.

I am also having issues with how text is being displayed. Overlapped pages (click on a job and it overlaps the original page and displays both). Very strange. 

sparkesusan_0-1709158798027.png

sparkesusan_1-1709158832151.png

Hey folks, my Upwork interface is a bit wonky and messed up. Could you please give these steps a shot to purchase connects and let me know if your UI is also acting up? I've noticed several posts mentioning the same problem. Let's consolidate it into one thread so it catches Upwork's attention, and they can hopefully fix the issue. I'm struggling to find new jobs as none of the links seem to be working for me. I'm guessing it's the same for you all, so let's keep it in one thread for better visibility. Appreciate your help!

Hi Luggi, I have already cleared my cache, did use a different PC and still the issue is same, I am attaching a fresh screenshot for your reference, this really troubling me out. 

faizanjburney_0-1709162108403.png

Same here!

Thanks for trying that, Faizan. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f8816ba7
Community Member

Today, I puchased connects on upwork. 

But as soon as I puchased, the UI became awful.

Fonts, colors, styles...what a mess!

Is the upwork upgrading UI?

The same with me... this happens for about 6 hours...

sparkesusan
Community Member

wrote:

Hey, everybody.

I was wondering. Is this new site design (See attachment) upwork or is it just a malfunction?
Has anyone had this happen?

Tried deleting cookies and clearing the cache. Same issue still. And, UW is displaying ok on my Kindle and Phone. But not on my desktop where I actually work from.

I'm sorry the issue persisted, Susan. We've also escalated your post via a support ticket for further assistance. An agent will be getting in touch with you soon. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
sparkesusan
Community Member

This seems to be mostly limited to the Find Work and all of those dropdowns. Then, when clicking on a job to open the job description and possibly apply, there is an overlapping happening.

a97acf69
Community Member

Same with me...after purchasing connects.

bbc30364
Community Member

for about 7 hours Find Work interface is messed up...

And it's STILL messed up!! It's 7:30 pm and it's been like this all day.

mehedi45upwork
Community Member

my homepage theme not working.

Now my find work page is only black and white. i can't applying any job. please fix this issue.

Mine too has been all black since last night and I am worried

a7434383
Community Member

Hi, my UI have become destorted after buying connets

I cleared the site data and the UI is back.

But should I clear the site data whenever buy connects?

dtroving
Community Member

Is it me or are some of the pages not looking correct when they appear? 

Maybe it is my browser but it is only affecting a few different parts of the site.

Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, I'm getting the same issue here.

c05b246c
Community Member

Hi, I'm experiencing similar issues with the Upwork interface, and it started right after I purchased extra connects. Could you please advise on how to resolve this problem? Thank you.

6fa4ae3e
Community Member

Can anyone help me fix this? It happened minutes ago, the font seems kind of annoying. I tried everything to fix it but nothing happens

zamnn
Community Member

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 1.03.03 PM.png

 Facing the same error. Unable to use the platform.

I'm also facing the same issue. Its kinda wierd.

same here

I'm facing the same problem

kay_tran_0-1709201458169.png

8fc8f3f0
Community Member

Hi guys

I wanted to know whether its me only facing this problem of fonts and UI or someone else is also facing this problem?

8fc8f3f0_0-1709195272406.png

21e942bf
Community Member

21e942bf_0-1709069804539.png

the page is showing this interface without any colors and stuff it's making it difficult for me to work 

any help to solve this please 

Hi Souhail,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths