🐈
» Forums » Support » Verification Email
Page options
grglaz
Community Member

Email verification failed!

Hello, i'm not able to verify my email.
The link of the verification mail is not working, landing to a page with a message.
I have tried two/three times with email resend but no luck.

Please make sure that you have copied and pasted the entire URL from your email in your browser.
If you are still having trouble verifying your email contact customer support.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

If you need help verifying your email, we’ll need to ask you to confirm some private account details in order to help you. At Upwork, protecting your privacy is our priority. With this in mind, it would be best if you reach out directly to our support team so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. 

How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.
~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

438 REPLIES 438

Hi Alexander,

Opening more than one account is a serious violation of our TOS and I would strongly advise you to close your business account and continue using only this one.

If you would like to change your email address you can do so by going to Settings > My Info. If you would like to open a client or an agency account on your current one please go to Settings > My Team > Create a New Account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

This account was made to contact support because the other account cannot
be accessed because I can’t get past the email verification which won’t
send. I will gladly shut down an account if someone could help me with this
situation.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexander,

Can you please retry to verify your email address on the account you are referring to. Once you have the account with desired email address make sure you close any duplicate accounts in order not to violate Upwork ToS. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
576ead8f
Community Member

I'm having the same problem.

Can you have someone contact me?

Thanks

Hi Lynne,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi! I am having the same issue. I clicked the url you sent via email several times already and it still says "email verification failed". I tried to copy paste the url to a new browser but it is still the same.

Hi Rubilyn,

I have checked and you have an open ticket created. Please post any questions you have on that ticket thread and the team will get back to you with more information. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi Jo-An 

I'm facing the same issue & I tried to paste the url over chrome & internet explorer

Would you help me to verify my email

I got the the following error message:

Please make sure that you have copied and pasted the entire URL from your email in your browser.

Hi Mohammad,

Our team reached out to you via ticket so that we can assist you further with verifying your email. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 

I also have the same issue. how can I resolve this? 

Email varification Failed!

If you are still having trouble verifying your email contact customer support.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pathima, 

I wanted to check if the issue persists when you try clearing your cache and cookies, or using a different browser?

~ Avery
Upwork
pshama
Community Member

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I tried in private browser as well as in normal
browser. I'm getting same error message.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Pathima,

Our team reached out to you via ticket/email to assist you further with verifying your email, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please help. Already requested an email to for verification 2x but still not working
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joanne, 

Could you please try verifying your email on a computer/laptop browser to see if the issue persists? Let us know how it goes. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, even I am facing the same issue, when I click on the link, it gives me same error, my email is

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi, even I am facing the same issue, when I click on the link, it gives me same error

Hi Omkar,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else

~ Riri

This is hapenning again. The system is broken. I've verified five times in a row within a minute and it still happens every time. 

"This email verification link has expired or is incorrect."

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Mike.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your email verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Team,

I am also facing similar issue, can some one help me with activating my email ID:

**edited for Community Guidelines**

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Suraj, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
6a05f4f6
Community Member

I am not recieving any email from upwork to verify my email address. Kindly help me to verify my account.

Hi Deepak,

Did you checked your spam and trash folders for the verification email? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I checked Spam and Trash folder both but no email from upwork.

Hi Deepak,

Please try resending the email now, and check your spam and trash folder as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

go to your gmail and check your a/c

It's 2019. And I'm still facing same problem 😕

Hi Drashti,

Are you referring to the account that you used to post here in the community? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I also have the same issue, I see a job is qualified to my experience, but I cannot very my email
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kimsour,

Looks like you are trying this on your Mobile. Please, try to verify your email address using a desktop or laptop. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll have one of our agents assist you further with this. 

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I have tried with my desktop, but no luck. Please help to check.

Thank you,

Hi Kimsour,

Can you please try to use a different email address and click on verification link again? Let us know if this still persists. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
achen88
Community Member

Hello, I am facing the following message when trying to verify my email address: 

I've tried the verification a few times already and still facing this issue. Can you please help? Thanks!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anita,

Please try resending the verification email now and check your spam and trash folders for any emails from us. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, unfortunately, I am still facing the same error message. Can you
please let me know what I should do? Thanks!
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anita,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via email and assist you further, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
29rafael
Community Member

I have also the same problem!

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that the verification email was sent successfully. Please check your Spam/Junk folder and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
giacomo-a
Community Member

Hi,

I have a problem when i login into my account. Basically i don't receive the verification email and i am suck at this point. I've tried everything, please help me.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths