🐈
» Forums » Support » Not Receiving Verification Email
Page options
grglaz
Community Member

Email verification failed!

Hello, i'm not able to verify my email.
The link of the verification mail is not working, landing to a page with a message.
I have tried two/three times with email resend but no luck.

Email verification failed!

Please make sure that you have copied and pasted the entire URL from your email in your browser.
If you are still having trouble verifying your email contact customer support.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

If you need help verifying your email, we’ll need to ask you to confirm some private account details in order to help you. At Upwork, protecting your privacy is our priority. With this in mind, it would be best if you reach out directly to our support team so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. 

How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.
~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

438 REPLIES 438
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Giacomo,

Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
giacomo-a
Community Member

It worked! Thank you very much

marcussherwin
Community Member

Hi There I have the same issue I am trying to verify my email but there noting sent 

My email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I have not recieved any email checked spam folder nothing there either 

If you could advise how to resolve this thanks a lot 

Hi Marcus,

Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I am having the same issue as everyone else that I am not recieving a verification email. I have resent, checked my email, checked my spam and all mail and have tried two different emails. 

ronaldf-chipere
Community Member

I am not receiving the verfification email. I have made numerous re-send requests and checked my inbox, spam and other folders. Grateful for your assistance.

Hi Ronald,

Please try resending the verification email now and let me know if you received it or not. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Just re-sent and received it immediately. Now verified. Thanks, Goran!

Not receiving email verification link. Tried everything. Please assist. Thanks!

Hi Igor,

Can you please check your spam or junk folder and see if the email may have been forwarded there instead of your inbox? You can also retry sending the verification email again. Please let us know if you still do not receive the email. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
mespeland
Community Member

I have refreshed and tried resending the verification email to create my account.  I have checked span and junk folders and have not seen an email.  I am wondering where to go from here. 

Hi Mitch,

I checked and it looks like you have already verified your email. Let us know if you are still having issues.

~ Valeria
Upwork
holistictraction
Community Member

Hi Andra,

I checked and it looks like you have already verified your email. Let us know if you are still having issues.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
49ea2c1a
Community Member

I recently created an account and have not received the verification email.  I tried using two email accounts with no joy.  Help!!!

Hi Scott and Sarah,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
f699cd90
Community Member

Dear All

I went and created an account with you but I am trying to get verfied and not receiving the email verification to get started.  Can someone help please. 

Ali

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ali, 

I checked and it looks like you already spoke with one of our customer support team members regarding your email verification. If you need further assistance, please let us know, we're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
wilson_nathaniel
Community Member

Hello,

I have not received a verification email after many attempts to resend the email. I have checked my spam and junk folders and the emails are no where to be found. Help would be appreciated. 

Thank you

Hi Nathaniel, 

I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
990841cc
Community Member

Hi,

I am not receiving the verification email. My address is correct and nothing is in my spam folder. Pls help as I need to find a freelancer for the job I'm trying to post.

Hi Christina,

I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
burnsfoster
Community Member

I am trying to create an account as a freelancer and I have not received any email verification. Every external link to customer support is blocked because I can't verify my email address. The email verifications are not in spam, and I can't reach anyone for help. Any tips?

Hi Burns,

We apologize for any trouble this has caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
3615db0f
Community Member

Not receiving Verification email. Checked SPAM folder and others. Still not there.

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry for the trouble. I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

After enter id and password i am getting redirected to email verification page. I follow the email verification email and also change the password but every time i login, after successful login i am getting email verification page. What to do? Please help!

Hi Vishnu Singh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you directly with your concern. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
0edb7f23
Community Member

Unable to Verify my account through email. saying verification failed.

Hi Travis,

I'm sorry for the trouble. I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
aidenrazey
Community Member

Hi there,

The verification email has still not come through, after multiple attempts to resend it. This includes me checking the Spam and Junk sections of my email page when looking for it.

Hi Aiden,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please try again to have your verification email sent. Let us know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I have tried once again, checking my spam and junk folders once more as
well. No luck, it seems!

Anything a support team could do alternatively to help me out?

Hi Aiden,

Sorry to hear that you still have not received the verification email. I've shared this with the team and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
micowriting
Community Member

Hi,

I have tried multiple times to verify my email but I am not receiving the email.

I have checked all of my folders including Spam and I have still not received it. I have now tried 4 times so was wondering whether there was another way/something I am missing?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Michael

Hi Michael,

I checked your account and see that your email has already been verified. Can you please log in and check? Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
wyatt1
Community Member

I am trying to change my email address because the one that is under the account is old.

When I add the new email addrews it tells me 'To complete this request, please check your inbox at that email address to confirm ownership of that account.'

1) I have checked the spam box and all other boxes.

2) I have pressed resend email.

3) I have tried another email address that I own, no email verification recieved. 

Any ideas?

wyatt1
Community Member

After waiting a few hours multiple mails came in. So it worked!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to know that this has been resolved, Wyatt! Let us know if our team can further assist you with anything. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Unfortunately, my verification email has yet to be sent. Even after multiple "re-sends" and also "cancels" and then resending.

I've seen a few topics of similar discussion in the past, but any other ideas here? It's been over 24 hours and I have not yet received the verification email.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths