🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
Temitope O Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Mariam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please provide the contract ID number so we can check?

~ AJ
Upwork
Mariam T Community Member

yeah 30810825

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Mariam,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like the contract you are referring to is already dispelled correctly on your profile. 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still unable to see it on your end? Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Cansu O Community Member

Hi, my latest  project is completed. I have problems, firstly the review was not shown in my profile. I can see review from the feedback in my contract page, but it couldn't be seen in my profile. It was solved in some way.

But now this review which has 4.85 stars did not effect my job success percentage. Normally, this review must effects my job success percentage. It is very important for me. Waiting for your help. Thank you.

Giorgi G Community Member

Hi!
My feedback and review that was given to me by my first customer are not showing up on my profile which severely hinders my chances of landing the next project as I imagine feedback is very important. Can someone Manually generate my profile to see my feedback in my profile?
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Giorgi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Giorgi G Community Member

Yes, everything is fixed, thank you very much

Prajwal J Community Member

Hi I have completed my first job on upwork but is it not showng on upwork

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Prajwal,

I checked and can already see your feedback on your profile. Congratulations on your first contract! 

~Andrea
Prajwal J Community Member

Hi I have recieved the feedback and fuunds but I am unable to see any of them on my profile

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Prajwal,

I have checked your account and I can confirm that the contract you're referring to is now available on your Profile under Work History> Completed Jobs. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if you still can't see it from your end and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Abdullah W Community Member

Hey, I've done my first work on upwork but it's not showing in my work history.

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Abdullah,

Please note that it can take 24 to 48 hours for your profile to update once funds have been exchanged. Let us know if it still hasn't reflected your profile and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Yash R Community Member

Sir my client has approved the payment and it's showing on my profile but the feedback is not showing on my profile. 

Hi Yash,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The feedback is now showing on your profile. Generally, it takes 24-48 hours for them to reflect. Moving forward, if it has been more than 48 hours and you still don't see it on your work history, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

~ AJ
Upwork
Abdallah S Community Member

Hi everyone,

Why is the client's feedback not showing on my Upwork profile in the last contract till now?

Aldi G Community Member

Hello, my total jobs shows incorrect numbers. It should be 28 (22 completed and 6 in progress) but right now it shows 33 total jobs. Can someone please fix this? Thanks!

Hi Aldi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The total number of jobs on your account also includes the completed orders for your Project Catalog. To see all 33 contracts, kindly go to My Jobs > All Contracts.

~ AJ
Upwork
Jonathan C Community Member

good morning everyone, I have placed a positive feedback to my last client and it is not reflected in the history and I have qualified it more than 10 days ago, is this a technical problem?

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Jonathan,

I would be happy to help. In general, if clients do not leave feedback for freelancers it will show as "No Feedback Given" on the freelancer's profile under the Work History section. However, you can still see your feedback if you click on the contract title. You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Jonathan C Community Member

ok thanks

Quazy A Community Member

Hello,
I have completed my first job on Upwork. The client is happy with the work I delivered and has given me a 5 star review. The feedback appears in my 'All Contracts' section but still it is not appearing on my work history? Would someone please give me a solution to this? Thanks in advance.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Quazy,

This is by design. Since your client has not been billed for the contract in question, it's still not showing on your profile. Your client will be billed on Monday at 12 noon UTC for the hours you logged this week, and once that happens you should be able to see it on your end. Feel free to check this help article to better understand how the billing cycle works. 

~ Luiggi
Quazy A Community Member

Thank you so much Luiggi.

Quazy A Community Member

I have completed my first project on Upwork with a 5 star review from the client. However, though the feedback shows in my 'All contracts' section but it is not appearing on my work histroy/profile. Would someone please provide a solution to this?
Thanks in advance,

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths