🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
Temitope O Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
Ozodjon A Community Member

Hello, Mr.Pradeep

Thank you for your reply. The jobs has been calculated in totals jobs. But it's still not showing the feedback on work history. Should I wait for that?

Thank you, Ozodjon

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Ozodjon,

Arjay here stepping in for Pradeep. As he mentioned, all jobs will surely appear on your "Total Jobs" but your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. So yes, kindly wait for the payment to be processed first, and let us know if you still can't see it on your profile. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Owais Y Community Member

Hi My feedback is not showing in my profile and public view, It has been 5 days, please Kindly help in resolving this issue

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Owais,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the contract that ended on Aug 31st, I see that there are no earnings on this contract. Please note that there must be minimum $1 earnings for the contract to appear on your Upwork profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Owais Y Community Member

I have completed a milstone on sep 1 and I have already received my payment today. a client left me a review 5 days ago ,  the reivew is apearing in my client post when i gave him a review, But my review is not showing in my profile and when I view at a public profile kindly help me

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Owais,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Priambudi Huda F Community Member

Hi. I've successfully done my first project and finished the contract. The payment from the client has been made, and I've received it. One thing that I'd love to know is why the feedback from my client is only showing the score, not including the compliments he made in that review. When I click it, yes I can see there is an explanation about my work from my client. I just wondering why as I saw other profile automatically showing the score as well as the words feedback in their profile. I hope you get what I am talking here. Thanks in advance

Priambudi Huda F Community Member

Solved. I've just realized that he didnt give me the words feedback. Thats okay thanks

Mykola A Community Member

This client didn't leaved any text for you. It is not necessary.

It may be lazy client, just clicked 5+ and going forward.

NARNIMAR U Community Member

please help me out! My client review is not visible inspite of completing the job and getting paid for it

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Utpal,

If you're referring to the job that was completed on Sept 6th, I can see that the client's feedback is actually visible on your profile. If you can't see it from your end, could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

~ Luiggi
Falaq A Community Member

Hi

I finished the project on 08/Sep/2022 and got the client's feedback. I can see it on the project's page, but it's still not visible on my profile page. Can you please sort out this matter?

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Falaq,

I checked and it looks like you're referring to an Hourly Contract. Please know that a contract will only show in your profile once you receive payment from the client for at least $1. 

~Andrea
Falaq A Community Member

Hi Andrea,

My first feedback was shown after my payment is in review and that is also a hourly-based contract. But this time it has taken too much to show on my profile.

Regards

~ Falaq

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Falaq,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Since the payment is not yet credited to your account, the contract is currently perceived as having $0 earnings. Once the amount is in pending status, the review shall reflect on your profile.

~ AJ
Upwork
Adeba R Community Member

Hello. I have an issue regarding my job hours. My profile sometimes showed 135 hours which is correct but sometimes it showed fewer hours as for now it's showing 133 hours. Kindly fix my issue. I requested this 2 months ago but still, my issue isn't resolved.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Adeba,

Thank you for your message. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Adeba R Community Member

Thank you.

Chinonso N Community Member

Hello, I have completed 2 jobs on Upwork and I can't find the client reviews or mine displayed on my profile

Got money already? Only paid contracts shown.

Yes, but it still is not showing

Yes, from my side you have no feedbacks.

How many time passed from contracts? It shown with some delay.

Here is a screenshot

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Apr 14 should be shown for sure. Sep 16 may take up to week-two, a while payment security hold will be passed.

Please, what can I do? Who do I ask for help?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths