🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Recent Contract not Appearing on profile/...
Page options
ogunsanya-temito
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Upwork

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
abdelrahman-must
Community Member

Hi! My feedback and review that was given to me by my first customer is not showing up on my profile.

Hi AbdElrahman

I see that your contract ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thanks 

2ce2bd29
Community Member

Hi Bojan!

I am also facing this issue. my work in progress is not showing. 

Please fix this issue as early as possible. 

Best Regards

Jahanara

nahidhasan771
Community Member

Hello Upwork community‚

I have successfully completed a $10 fixed price job on Upwork. But the job is not showing in my profile, the client gave me good a feedback also I can't see in my profile and the amount is same nothing has increased. What's problem? Please help me?

Thanks all

Hi Nahid,

I've manually generated your profile. You should be seeing the latest information now.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea‚ Thanks for your message. Yes‚ now everything is fine.

Thanks again 🙂

2ce2bd29
Community Member

Hi Andrea!

I am also facing this issue. my work in progress is not showing. 

Please fix this issue as early as possible. 

Best Regards

Jahanara

Hi Jahanara,

I checked and can confirm there's no issue with the contract you're referring to. The reason why it isn't showing is that your client has not released any funds to you yet. Once your client releases at least $1 in payment, you will be able to see the contract under your "In progress" section.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2ce2bd29
Community Member

HI Andrea!

My job is progress is not showing. I have completed almost 5 jobs and 2 is in progress but this progress jobs are not showing on my profile. 

Please solve this issue.

Best Regards:)

Hi Jahanara,

In my reply above I advised you that jobs that are currently in progress, won't show under your Work History until your clients release at least $1 in payment to those jobs. This is still the case with the jobs you're referring to, since funds are currently in escrow but have not been released to you yet.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2bfeecdb
Community Member

Hi Community!

I don't see my feedback on my account and work history = 0, but I had a completed contract

Can you help and advise something, or maybe I'm in a hurry and need to wait a bit)

Thanks

Hi Sofia,

I can see that the contracts you're referring to were completed today. Kindly allow 24 hours for the contracts and their feedback to show under your Work History. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
mauberry
Community Member

My client ended my contract today and left feedback but I can't see it displayed on my profile. it says ''no feedback''

but I can see it displayed on her profile. How to resolve this?

Hi Maureen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Upwork
1f579397
Community Member

Hi! My feedback and review that was given to me by my first customer are not showing up on my public profile which severely hinders my chances of landing the next project as I imagine feedback is very important. Does any help please?

@https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0157c5b165e7ee0ff5?viewMode=1\

It is showing up on the profile. I can see it. Don't worry about it.

This is the feedback

"She is a very excellent developer. She is very honest. Always care about the client"

Your other project is still on-going so it won't have a feedback.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0157c5b165e7ee0ff5

Open your profile's link in incognito mode. Hopefully, it will be there.

1f579397_0-1667409840030.pngopening in incognito and see its not showing completed job

Your complete profile is only displayed to people who are logged in to Upwork. 

f0583cb5
Community Member

Hello,

I completed a job, however, the work history and balance on my profile haven't been updated yet. 

Can anyone provide some guidance?

Thank you 

357f5d1c
Community Member

Hello!

Today my client paid me for the work and texted the feedback but in the Get Paid section there's still no earnings and still no testimonials in my Profile. What can I do to get my earnings and feedback displayed in the profile page?

Thank you.

Hi Suzanna,

Thanks for reaching out. The reason why you still can't see the funds available is that they were just released today. Note that for fixed-price contracts, funds go through a five-day security period, after which they'll be available for you to withdraw. In addition, the client's feedback should appear on your profile within the next 24-48 hours since the contract ended today as well. You can check this help article for more information on how the billing cycle works.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cd43b007
Community Member

Hello, I have completed a recent contract today. It has ended and reviewed but is neither appearing on profile dashboard nor affected JSS. Please guide.

Hi Abubakar,

I can see that the contract you're referring to ended today. Note that it can take 24 to 48 hours for the contract and its feedback to appear under your Work History. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi guys am new to the platform . can someone please help me . thanks 

0878a8f0
Community Member

Hi guys , can some1 help me . Am new and lookinh for a client . Pls guide me . Thanks 

Hi Suada,

Welcome to Upwork! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork.
Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

~ AJ
Upwork
f546e945
Community Member

I got a job that is still in progress, the client already paid which is in escrow, but I cannot see any project in progress on my profile. Any help would be appriciated

Hi Syeda,

Thank you for your message. Your job will appear on your Upwork profile after 24-48 hours from the first earning processed on the contract. For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts hereFor Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
d25d47d9
Community Member

Hey there,

I just finished my first customer and it came to my attention that the review is not showing on my profile. This is a very important matter to me for pretty obvious reasons. I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks in Advance

Manu

1st: check your profile whether thats public or private 

it must be Public

2nd: First you have to give a rating to the client then the client will be able to give you a rating and show it on your profile.

Thank you Nizam for your response!

My Profile is and has been on public and I gave my rating to the client aswell. These two factors can be excluded.

I can see one ended contract on your profile with feedback. 

Thanks to you aswell. I hope I can see it soon too.

It does not matter if the profile is public or private. 

It is showing now.

It usually shows once the payment is successfully charged.

Thank you Sophie. I am glad it can be seen because I still can't. Maybe I just need to be more patient

williamtcooper
Community Member

Feedback takes 24 hours or less.

However this is a quick hack to make the Feedback show in 5 seconds.

Edit your Summary and Save and the Review will show immediately.

Thank you very much William!

5d45ecc1
Community Member

Hi! I succesfully completed my first contract 4 days ago and the funds are available too. My client left a feedback for me twice but it didnt reflect on my profile. He tried doing it twice but still it didnt show up on my profile. It displays 'No feedback given'. Please help me out as feedbacks and reviews are very important for me.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths