🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback shown on Agency Profile, not on free...
Page options
ogunsanya-temito
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Upwork

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570

Hi Pushkar,

Thank you for your message. I see that you're referring to the contract that ended on Nov 17th. I checked and I can confirm that the Client has already left the ratings on the contract. Your feedback will take up to 24 hours to appear on your Upwork profile after your earnings are successfully processed on the contract. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep! I waited for a week after you mentioned that the feedback would be visible after 24 hours but still it has not reflected on my profile yet. Can you please help me with that?

Hi Pushkar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Great!

Check your emails please updates from your clients.thank for your feedback .
post back feedback for any updates recieved
ishraqalam
Community Member

Hi, My client has changed my contract feedback but it's now showing in my profile yet. Please update it.

Hi Ishraq,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c42d8bf0
Community Member

Hello there,

I have just completed a project. I was staffed the job by an agency where I am also a business manager. I was the hired freelancer by the client. I finished the job, submitted it, client approved the hours, then I ended the contract and left a review for the client. Now client also left her feedback which can be shown on the agency profile but not on my profile.

Thanks,

Avik 

Hi Avik,

I can see that you're an exclusive member of your Agency which means you can work on Upwork independently or as part of an agency. When the contract is with the freelancer as an agency member, we pay out contract payments to the agency. However, for contracts independent of the agency, we pay the freelancer directly. When you are a non-exclusive agency member, you have the option to submit proposals as a freelancer or as an agency member.

The feedback from clients on all of your agency’s contracts, combined with all of your agency’s team members, create your agency's Job Success Score. If your team members are working exclusively for your agency, the agency JSS will display on their freelancer profile. If a team member leaves the agency, their work history and feedback remain accessible on your agency profile.

You may want to check this help article for more details about how Agency Contracts work.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c42d8bf0
Community Member

Dear Arjay,

Thanks for your reply. I question whether that feedback from the client will be displayed on my freelancer profile or if it will be displayed only on my agency profile. 

Hi Avik,

Completed contracts will show on your freelancer profile when you've earned at least $1 on them. Please wait until the funds are processed as per the Weekly Billing Cycle and the contract's feedback should also appear on your work history (Profile). I hope this clarifies. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
c7fa7bc2
Community Member

I just finished a job on upwork it was my first job. The client paid me a bonus because the work was done within 10-15 mins. The client also added a feedback. But both the job and feedback is not visible on my profile. The feedback is very important for me to win more jobs.

It is ok, it takes time. Since the client already gave you feedback and the contract is closed, the project will appear within an hour on your profile. You can already check it when you hover over "My jobs" and choose all contracts. 

Relax, I was in your shoes once, it takes time. 

Also! CONGRATS! YOU HAD YOUR FIRST JOB! WAY TO GO!!!! 

Hey, 

Thank you so much for the response. But it's been more than 5 hours and still there are no changes. The work history is blank. 

Screenshot_2022-11-26-21-08-27-639_com.upwork.android.apps.main.jpg

Hi Ayaan,

Thank you for reaching out. I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~ AJ
Upwork
af341ade
Community Member

Hi, I am new on upwork and just got my first job completed but the review/feedback isnt showing on my profile, Any Solutions?

Hi Zain,

I see that your contract was recently ended. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~ AJ
Upwork

It will take 24 hours. Or you can change the overview a bit and save it
then refresh
waqarbaig1992
Community Member

Hi, 

My profile views are not being updated. Can someone please help me in getting the updated views count of my profile.

Attached below is the snap of stats.

waqarbaig1992_0-1669889445904.png

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I have tried doing the above but it did not work out. The same is the case with my mobile app.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
nina_acayan
Community Member

I have a project that ended about 2 weeks ago and the client left a feedback that's not showing up on my profile. Can a moderator please refresh? Thank you.

Hi Nina,

I have checked and I can't seem to replicate the issue. I can see your most recently completed contract on your Profile Page. You may want to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser if the feedback hasn't been reflected on your end. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
de9e5957
Community Member

After I completed the most recent job on my profile, the client ended the contract and gave me a five-star rating and a review. But, I think the client has made the job private now and the review is not being shown on my profile.

What can I do pls?

Hi Adeola,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your client's feedback is already displayed correctly on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to see if you are still unable to see it on your end? 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
de9e5957
Community Member

Thanks, Nikola.

It's okay now.

b6ef69a6
Community Member

Recently I finished a Logo Animation contract.

A client left me nice 5 star feedback.

I can see it in contract details, but on my profile it says "No feedback given".
Is it supposed to be so?
What coould be done in this case?

Screenshots attached

b6ef69a6_0-1671452293882.pngb6ef69a6_1-1671452307380.png

Hi Kenes,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Upwork
def7bffc
Community Member

A client just dropped feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

Hi Serhii,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello again. I still didn't get a response from the ticket. Can you help me?

Hi Serhii,

Thank you for following up. I reached out to the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
520aa961
Community Member

Hey Upwork Community!

I'm a new freelancer on Upwork and I have done an hourly job my client gave me 5-star feedback but it's not added to my profile

Hi Harun,

The feedback will show up in your Work History section once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait 24 hours for the contract to appear on your Work History.

~Andrea
Upwork
520aa961
Community Member

Hello Upwork Community!

I'm a new freelancer on Upwork I finished my hourly job 2 days ago my client end the contract and gave me feedback but still not adding feedback on my work history section

285a1e44
Community Member

Hi guys, 

Please help, my recent job just ended the contract for the "customer relations and admin guru", but the review or the amazing feedback is not listed on my profile. It just says "no response given", but in fact the client told me they left me an amazing review. Can you help please?
Thank you
Hannah

Please help,

My recent review is not showing on my profile, it says 
"no feedback given”.  It’s for the Customer Relations and Admin Guru Assistant.  I have had personal contact with the client and they said they left an amazing review for me 😞 

Can you help please?

Thank you,
Hannah

Hi Hannah,

In order for you to be able to see the feedback the client left, you need to give them feedback as well since the system is double-blind. You can learn more about it here

~Andrea
Upwork
285a1e44
Community Member

I left feedback 🙂 how long will mine take to show now?

Hi Hannah,

You should be able to see it already!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths