🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
ogunsanya-temito
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Upwork

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
520aa961
Community Member

Thanks for your help

Hello Upwork Community!

I'm a new freelancer on Upwork I finished my hourly job 2 days ago my client end the contract and gave me feedback but still not adding feedback on my work history section 

520aa961
Community Member

recently I completed an hourly job and today payment is available for withdrawal my client gave me a review but the review still not adding to my work history section. what should I do now?

Hi Md Harun,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your client's feedback is already displayed correctly on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still not seeing it on your end? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
520aa961
Community Member

I cleared the cache and cookies and log in another browser but I still see 3 feedbacks in my work history section but  I have completed 4 contracts with 4 feedbacks whatever I still see 3 feedbacks, not 4 feedback

Hi Md Harun,

I believe you're referring to the hourly contract that ended last 28- December. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. I can see that your earnings for that contract are currently "In Review". For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~ Arjay
Upwork
520aa961
Community Member

so a review appears on my profile when the client reviewed?

Hi Md Harun,

That is correct! The final payment for that contract is currently "In Review" on your Overview page. This represents hours logged last week that are now under review by your clients. Clients have 5 days to review their work diary.

The feedback will appear on your profile 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. You may want to check the article I've shared above for more details on when you can expect the funds to be processed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
520aa961
Community Member

I understand now thanks for your help

meerhamza0320
Community Member

Hi,

I just ended my first contaract on UpWork successfuly. The client has left his feedback, which I can only see on the contract page. Why my work history is still empty and their is no feedback on my profile?

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mir Hamza Baloch

Hi Mir Hamza,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

I have the same problem...

xnio
Community Member

Hello,

The client gave me the ratings and feedback, but in my profile, It is saying that "No feedback given".

I can see the feedback in the contract but it is not showing on my profile work history.  Thanks in advance.

Hi Anas,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be seeing the latest information now.

~Andrea
Upwork
c32ece94
Community Member

hey Upwork

I have done 4 jobs and 1 in progress so actually, 5 jobs showing in the statistic 

but not showing my last completed hourly-based job in my profile only shows 3 jobs in completed tabs and 1 in progress

almost the contract closed 6 days ago but still not showing in the profile

c32ece94_0-1673296740597.png

Hi Gunvant,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I believe you're referring to the contract that ended last 04- January. Please note that your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~ Arjay
Upwork
9cad714b
Community Member

i just completed a job today but it's not showing under Work History on my Upwork Profile

Hi Tharshi,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I can see the contract you're referring to has reflected your profile here. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
9cad714b
Community Member

Hello Arjay,

Thank you for your response. It's showing up now.

a77045c6
Community Member

Hi,

I have a question to ask, my client paid me 3 times:

1st milestone $9

Bonus $3

2nd milestone $30

But the paid amounts not showing on my work history, is there anything wrong?

This client is a long-term client and still requests to use my transcription service.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

~Apinia

Q.png

Hi Apinia,

I have checked and it looks like the payment for that contract is currently Pending. Please note that when your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. You should be seeing the amount on your profile (Under Work History) once the payment has been successfully processed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a77045c6
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I have no more pending payments, but the paid amount has still not shown on my profile under Work History.

Please kindly check it for me. Thank you.

~ Apinia

Hi Apinia,

The feedback will appear on your profile 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. Please let us know by tomorrow if the feedback is not reflecting on your end and we'll look further into that for you. We truly appreciate your continued patience and understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a77045c6
Community Member

Hi again Arjay,

It was 24 hours already, but my earnings haven't shown yet. Please kindly recheck. Thank you. -Apinia

Hi Apinia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a77045c6
Community Member

What do I have to do with the support ticket?

Hi Apinia,

Thank you for your message. The support ticket was created to investigate your issue and assist you further. I can see that one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

Oh, I see. Thank you for your clarification.

a77045c6
Community Member

Thank you for your prompt response. I'll let you know the progress tomorrow. - Apinia

4caebb5d
Community Member

My clients are leaving me feedbacks but they're not being posted. I think there might be an issue with my account.

Hi Arie,

In order for a contract to be shown on your profile funds needs to be exchanged or when the client is successfully billed. If you're referring to the most recent Hourly Contract that you ended last 10- January, it looks like there are no hours logged for this contract so there is no exchange of funds. Please note that we only display feedback on paid contracts. You may want to check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4caebb5d
Community Member

Hi Arjay. I'm referring to the previous contracts where funds were exchanged. I even left a review for client. Capture.PNG

Hi Arie,

On Upwork, neither party is necessarily required to leave feedback. Lack of feedback does not impact your Job Success Score, either. While we know it’s ideal for all your clients to leave feedback, neither you nor we can require them to do so. Your best bet is to politely ask for honest feedback.

Could you please share with us the Contract ID for the job you're referring to so that we can take a closer look? You can get the Contract ID by going to All Contracts> Select the Contract in question> It should be under the details page here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4caebb5d
Community Member

I understand neither party has to leave a feedback but the client said she did leave a feedback. Contract id is 30699202

Hi Arie,

Thank you for your response and this information. This is the contract that you ended last 05- January. We designed the feedback system to be double-blind. This means that your client cannot see the feedback that you left until after they leave feedback for you, or until the 14-day feedback period expires. 

At that point, your feedback will become visible in your contract.

You may want to get a hold of the client and politely ask for honest feedbackFor more information about seeing and sharing feedback, click here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4caebb5d
Community Member

Arjay, client said she left a feedback last week.

Hi Arie,

I certainly understand. I'll have one of the team members assist you further via a support ticket. I have shared your report and you should be getting an update on this page with your ticket momentarily.

~ Arjay
Upwork
mahmud_sup
Community Member

Hi,

After how long the client's review shows impact on profile?  

Can you go through my profile? And sugesst me something to improve also.

Thanks.

Hi MD Al Mahmud,

If you're referring to a client's feedback on an ended contract, in general, feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d6c7029c
Community Member

Hello,

My name is Milorad Zakic. Up to now, I have completed three jobs. Unfortunately, my work history is not showing on my profile. Any help?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths