🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Work history is not showing on my profile
Page options
ogunsanya-temito
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Upwork

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570

You should really contact support about this.

yofazza
Community Member

I see 3 jobs in your profile, most likely a cache problem (feature, actually).

Hi Milorad,

The 3 jobs you're referring to are actually visible on your profile. From the screenshot you shared, it seems to be you were checking your profile while logged out. The purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs and all the profiles available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. To optimize the experience of prospective clients and freelancers on our logged-out site, we are sometimes selective about which jobs and profiles are visible.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d6c7029c
Community Member

OK. Thanks a lot.

89ebb0c8
Community Member

Hello, everyone.

I'm a bit confused.

I've completed my first job. Order successfully completed.

Both of us, me and the client are happy, both closed the order, left feedbacks to each other.

It was project paid "fixed price".

But my work history and hours  and feedback on the profile are still showing empty, why?

349f6aef
Community Member

Hello,

I did I job on 10th of July and contract has ended.

But review is not showing on profile yet and my earnings too is not showing.

Please assist

Hi Chinecherem,

Thank you for your message. I can see two jobs on your Upwork profile. In general, your contract and feedback will take up to 24 hours to appear on your Upwork profile only after a minimum of $1 earnings is successfully processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
b80c744f
Community Member

Hi there, 

I successfully finished a job yesterday and It has been more than 24 hours since the client left a review, But the new job is not visible on my profile or its reviews. 

Please assist!

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are referring to a Fixed Price contract that was closed today. To show your completed job on your Upwork profile, you must earn at least $1 from it. The job will be visible on your profile once the payment is processed successfully. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
zeshan_rasheed
Community Member

I am having the same problem with the completed project which is not showing on my profile, even though it's not counted in my total jobs. The payment was made by the client and also he left 5-star rating on that project. Can anyone help, please?

Hi Zeeshan,

Thank you for your message. I have reviewed the job you mentioned and found that the job was completed within a day. To have the job show up on your Upwork profile, you must earn at least $1 on your contract. Fixed Price contracts have a 5-day security period before the earnings are available on your Upwork account. Therefore, your project will be visible on your Upwork profile after this payment is processed successfully.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths