🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
fdynasty
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

Hello

One of my job feedback and rating is not visible on my profile but I have checked the contract detail page the client did provide the rating and feedback.

Contract ID: 31259914 

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

688 REPLIES 688
AndreaG

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~Andrea
Upwork
fdynasty
Community Member

thanks highly appreciated

d4c6f032
Community Member

Thanks Andrea. My latest query was answered in your response. 

Hi Andrea, 

My first Fixed-Price contract has been ended 4 days ago and still I couldn't see the client's feedback, you said it takes up to 24 hours, but I still couldn't see it so far, any help would be appreciated.

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. As per Andrea, it will only show on your profile 24 hours after the payment has been processed for the contract. Kindly check your profile as it looks like the feedback is already visible there. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork

It's been more than 24 hours and the review is not visible on my profile, can you look into it, please?

Hi Ahmar,

I've checked the job you're referring to and can confirm that the funds for the milestone are still in "pending" status. Please remember that funds must be successfully processed for the feedback to reflect on your profile. That's when you can expect the change to be applied for the next 24 hours. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
efda1783
Community Member

Hello, Andrea.

I finished hourly based project 5 days ago, and the client also approved my working time and left a feedback.

But I can't find it on my profile page in the new week yet.

When can I find it and when can I receive my funds?

My contract number is 32980538.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Itay,

have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Upwork
efda1783
Community Member

Thank you so much. Now it works!!!

d08c3873
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

I am facing the same problem with a fixed-price job that I did 9 days ago, the client was delighted that he said he left excellent feedback but I can't find it on my profile. There is also a job that I have done after that, I think it is facing a similar issue. 

Can you please help? My contract number is 33573125.

Thank you!

Hi Yohannes,

Thank you for your message. I am able to see the feedback left on the said contract on your Upwork account. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, 

Thank you for your help, I have tried using a different browser but the only thing I can see is the 5-star rating that is given to me. And I am pretty sure that the client left me a great comment. You said that you are able to see the feedback, do you mean you have seen a comment?

Am I missing something?

Hi Yohannes,

I checked your account and can confirm that your client left you a 5-star rating; however, they haven't provided written feedback. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

im facing the same issue after completing a fixed contract, my work history is not updating and it has been 4 days now since the client has left a review for me which i can view on the completed contracts but not on my profile.

Hi Daud,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and I am able to see the job and feedback on your work history.

- Pradeep

Upwork
a7af410c
Community Member

Hello Nikola! I have quite similar situation. Hourly project was finished 2 weeks ago, money received 4 days ago, but review is not visible. My contract number is 34528028

0471fe5a
Community Member

Can you do to mine as well ? I received a review and payment was released and contract was closed successfully on 3rd nov and it was fixed price contract its been more then 72 hours now 

Its Id is 35188432

bontayne
Community Member

Hi Nikola, 

I've tried different ways to get in touch with Upwork but seems like this is the only way I can reach out.

I'm having the same issue as everyone else here and the contract has been closed for more than 48 hours. Could you please assist me in looking into this issue?

Ref ID:634681233

Many thanks. 

3c320cb5
Community Member

Hello Andrea, can you please update my profile once again? one of my completed projects is not appearing in my profile.

Hi Ash,

I checked and can see that your recently completed project is already showing on your profile. In general, note that contracts may take up to 24 hours to show, provided that the client has already been billed for the contract.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ab1a1e35
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

My contract ended more than 24 hours, about 30 hours ago. But the job is not updated to my completed job tabs. Can you please help me to check if anything wrong?

Contract Id: 33891275

Thank you.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your message. Please note that your job and feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here.

I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that the job/feedback is already appearing on your Upwork profile now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
geoshuaa
Community Member

Hello Andrea,

I am having the same issued. My client's feedback doesn't show on my profile despite the earnings are processed. Can you please help me out ? Manually refresh my profile or whatever.

Thanks!

Hi George,

I've manually generated your profile. You should now see the completed job with the client's feedback on your profile under Work History

~ Arjay
Upwork
gogiver
Community Member

I still don't see review/feedback in my profile even when the job is completed 4 days ago.  Can you quickly check?

Hi Satya,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
2e29e831
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I have 4 hourly-based contracts that ended almost a month ago, and the client has already given me feedback, but I still cannot see the feedback on my profile.

But strangely, I can see the feedback on my contract detail page and on the profile page of the agency that I used to be associated with (but I have left now).

Can you support me in making the feedback appear in my profile too?

Here are the IDs of my contracts: 33159244, 33159249, 33514421, 33918648.

Thank you so much.

Hi Huy,

It appears that you haven't responded to the feedback left by the clients on each of the contracts. The feedback system is double-blind, which means that the feedback they provided you won't appear on your profile until after you've responded to theirs. To respond to their feedback, go to the contract in question, and under the Details tab, you should see the option to respond. Feel free to check this article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2e29e831
Community Member

Hi Luiggi, thank you for your response.

I have read the article but after the 14-day period has expired, the feedback from my client should appear, right? My contracts ended almost a month ago, but the feedback still not appear on my profile. You can check my contract ID 33417067, I didn't leave any feedback but my client feedback is still on my profile page.

Is it possible to make client feedback appear on my profile while I didn't leave any feedback for them? I think my old company (the agency account I used to be associated with) doesn't want me to leave the feedback on my own because it will appear in the agency profile too.

Thank you.

2e29e831
Community Member

Hi, Luiggi. Please ignore my old response.

I have left them empty feedback and now the client's feedback appears on my profile.

Thanks for your support.

My upwork job history is not showing a job that I have been working on. I have 4 jobs in progress but my work history showing three. Means 1 is not shoing. all the criterias are fulfiled to be shown but it is not there. Actully it was there for sometime but it is not shoing now. 

Hi Samina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share the Contract ID of the contract you are referring to so that we can check and assist you accordingly? 

You can find the Contract ID by clicking on the name of the contract, navigating to the Details tab and clicking "Show More.".

~ Nikola
Upwork
1ba28bb5
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

My client left a feeback, but is was now showed on profile.

Please fix this issue.

Client name: Philip Buonforte

Job: Mac App to run python script

Thank you,

Igor

75827e6b
Community Member

I see 5 stars on my contracts list, but I do not see the feedback on my profile (see attachment).
Could you please assist to fix this?

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
Davit

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Davit,

I checked and can see the feedback on your profile for the contract you're referring to. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
amadeus
Community Member

I have a contract that ended last December 2022. The client gave feedback, but I only received it as a Message, not reflected in my profile. 

Hi Mark Anthony,

Thank you for reaching out. Are you referring to contract ID # 11154592? It looks like there are no earnings for this contract so it won't show on your work history.

~ AJ
Upwork
amadeus
Community Member

Hi Annie,

I am referring to contract ID # 32169583.

Can you have a look at this?

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths