🐈
» Forums » Support » Work History not updating
Page options
fdynasty
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

Hello

One of my job feedback and rating is not visible on my profile but I have checked the contract detail page the client did provide the rating and feedback.

Contract ID: 31259914 

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

688 REPLIES 688

Hi Mark,

Thank you for sharing the contract ID. I checked the job you are referring to and can confirm that there is no feedback left by the client on this contract. You can check your contract page to verify the same.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you

That was helpful to me as well. 

cc2a27e3
Community Member

Three days ago, I finished a job and received payment as well as a five-star review. However, these are not currently visible on my profile. Despite opening a ticket, no action has been taken.
So far, I have completed 2 jobs. The first job was reflected on my profile within 15 minutes of the review being left by my client.

Have you left feedback for a client? This may take up to 14 days. A little lifehack. Modify your profile description a bit, such as putting or removing a dot at the end. Save and refresh the page. Feedback should appear

I left feedback immediately. The job I did 2 days before reflected on my profile within 15 minutes of completion

This might work for refreshing the feedback on the profile page when the job is already on the profile page, but it won't make the job appear on the profile since it is related to the payment being successfully charged/billed.

i can see it on your profile page

I have completed 2 jobs so far.

Jobs appear on the profile once Upwork has successfully charged the client's payment method on fixed price contract or when the client is billed on hourly contract.

The client said Upwork has successfully charged them

Ota, 

Please note that for Hourly Contracts, feedback will show after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. You can learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here. So if you were hired on an hourly contract this week and logged hours, the client will be billed for those hours on Monday next week. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you Valeria

nirojkarmcharya
Community Member

My client gave m feedback but it doesn't show in my profile. Does anybody know about this issue? As you know how important feedback is to us. Please help. 

Hi Niroj,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are referring to the Fixed Price contract that ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,I am facing the same issue. I completed the job, Gave the feedback and received the payment in my account.Its been more than 4 days but I am unable to see the feedback on my profile. it displays "No Feedback Given". However if I open the contract details, I can see the feedback over there.

I have also tried editing the description of profile incase my profile gets refreshed, but still unable to see the feedback.

would love to have a response by your side.

Regards

Abubakar

Hi Abubakar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
dw-writer
Community Member

I have the review below in the contract section and it is a completed project. But the review does not shown in my profile section. How do I get it fixed so it shows with my profile?

"An outstanding partner that quickly became one of our group. I look forward to working with Deborah on several more projects." **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern and the agent handling your ticket has already responded to you. You may want to check your ticket and follow up with the agent for more information. You can access your support tickets here

~ Luiggi
Upwork
82abe924
Community Member

Hello, the last 2 works are not displayed in my profile. For one I have already been paid money, the second is in the process of work. Both of them were not displayed in the process.

At times, it does take a little time, they usually show up when the money has cleared the account.

d4c6f032
Community Member

Hi, 

Recently, my Upwork profile has stopped showing the jobs in progress and completed in my work history. Please let me know when it will be resolved? I know it is temporary. 

Thanks, 

Aafia

Hi Aafia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Upwork
067b37db
Community Member

I got a 5 star review from a client yesterday at 15:35 after we ended our hourly contract.

It is now 15:00 the next day, and my "Work History" on my upwork profile does not show the job, nor the review.

I've had 6 jobs in total, it says I have 5 and I am missing that job.

What is going on?

You need to wait. Week-two. Job shown only after payment security hold, etc.

ps Its a funny, but 1 star feedback shown asap instead of good one.

Donnie,

I have seen the Profile updates for jobs and reviews take from 1 to 48 hours during the past five years. Click the "Get Support" button on the bottom right of the screen if it isn't updated by Monday. Have a great day!

Hi Donnie,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like your logged hours for this contract was just within this week, meaning no amount has been billed to the client yet and you have no earning on this contract yet. Kindly check once the earning has been registered on this contract.

~ AJ
Upwork

The client will be billed on Monday, is that correct?

Hi Donnie,

That's correct. You can check out this help article for more information on how the billing cycle works.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
teja-arun
Community Member

I have completed my first project. My client says he gave me feedback. But my profile shows 'No Feedback Given'. Please tell me what to do now.

You need to leave own feedback to see received one.

Sometimes it takes a little time to show feedback on your profile. Please check it on your main profile page.

da51befe
Community Member

I have a job completed on Feb 20th 2023, the client said that he already gave me feedback but what appears on my profile is just a "completed job with no feedback given". I trust my client since he screenshots and shows me that he did feedback before he end the contract but that does not appear on my account.

This is quite annoying! Before uploading this I've carefully read the same problem post and patiently wait 24 hours even after the completed job appears on my account on Feb 20th but now it's A WEEK and nothing happens.

I need help and an explanation!
Thanks, Vinh.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your feedback not appearing on your profile. There could be a few reasons why this is happening, and I suggest that you reach out to Upwork customer support for assistance.

You can contact Upwork customer support by going to the Help Center and clicking on "Get Help" at the top of the page. From there, you can select the issue that you are experiencing and follow the prompts to submit a request for assistance.

In your request, be sure to provide as much information as possible, including the job ID, the date the job was completed, and any communication you have had with the client regarding the feedback. The support team will investigate the issue and provide you with a resolution.

In the meantime, I suggest that you continue to follow up with the client to see if they can provide any additional information or assistance in getting the feedback to appear on your profile.

I hope this helps, and good luck resolving the issue with your feedback!

Hi Vinh,

Thank you for reaching out to us and reporting this. We know that feedback is essential to any business or professional. However, I've checked the contract you're referring to and it looks like you haven't provided your feedback to the client yet.

Please note that you have 14 days from the end of the contract to leave feedback. We created the system to be double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it to each other. We designed it this way to help ensure genuine, independent feedback from both parties. If only one party leaves feedback, we will post it after the 14-day period has expired.

We suggest you check this help article for more information and instructions on giving feedback. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
da51befe
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

This information is new to me, Now I know that if I want the feedback to appear I also have to give him feedback or I will get it after 14 days. 
I don't know this because I also see that other freelancers still have feedback from clients when they don't feedback from their clients back. 
Useful information Arjay, thank you, this clears my mind and answers all my questions.

Kindly regards.

d26d5d29
Community Member

Did a very quick website function check for a client, completed work, client closed job, payed, and left feedback/rating but it doesn't show on my profile.

Are there minimum requirements on a contract to be added to work history?

d26d5d29
Community Member

I completed a project last week, client closed contract, payed,  and left positive review.

Review and rating not showing in my profile Work History.

Only my second job, shows 2 under Total Jobs, but not in Work History.

My first completed job review posted without issues.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. I can see that you had an hourly contract, this means that it will reflect after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
tamatrotti
Community Member

Hi there, I am wondering why this feedback does not show up on my profile.Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 23.01.28.png My others do. Please advise. Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths