🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Feedback not showing in work history
Page options
ogunsanya-temito
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Upwork

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
par0xysm
Community Member

Hi! I completed my first contract on Upwork over a day ago and got 5 Star feedback from my client but it isn't showing up on my profile, or in work history? Does anyone know why?

Hi Annabel !
Its takes upto 24 hours to show your completed jobs in your work history but sometimes due to caches issue it doesn't comes up. So, you can clear your caches as well.

Let me know If it works for you.

Thanks.

9a2901af
Community Member

Hello,

Client gave me the ratings and feedback. I can see that in the contract but it is not showing on my profile work history. It is saying that "No feedback given". Thanks in advance.

Hi Arthit,

If you're referring to your contract that was closed today, please be patient up to 24 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
PradeepH

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Upwork

Thank you

Hi sir,

Here is my contract number 28861316. It is completed 2 weeks ago but is still not visible in work history.

Hi Bimal,

I checked and it looks like this was an Hourly Contract that resulted in less than $1 being billed. Please know that in order for contracts to show on your profile you need to have earned at least $1 on them.

~Andrea
Upwork

My recent contract is not showing on my profile

I have worked 2:20 hrs and earned $7.00 this untill

thanks, bro 

A few days ago my client and I gave feedback to each other but it's not showing up on my profile in the work history.

Please help! 

Hi Komal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your client's feedback is displayed correctly on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still unable to see it on your end?

If the issue persists please share a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you accordingly. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
komal171
Community Member

Can you please guide me on how to clear cache and cookies? 

Hi Komal,

Thank you for following up. I would be happy to help. Could you please share the name of the browser you are using to access your Upwork account so that I can advise you accordignly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
komal171
Community Member

Google Chrome 

Hi, 

Will a contract be shown if there were no payment transactions (neither fixed nor hourly) between me and my client? I'm asking since we kind had a misunderstanding with the project so I was planning to offer that it's okay for him not to pay me for the job to avoid any disputes, but I fear that he may still give me a bad review.. 

Hi Katrina,

Thank you for your message. Your contract will appear on your Upwork profile when there is a payment made on the contract. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I already ended my contract but still the same number of in-progress on my profile.

Hi Maricel,

I have checked your account and I can confirm that three of your contracts that ended yesterday 5-July are reflected on your Work History under Completed Jobs. I can also see accurate numbers of active contracts on your "In Progress" page. Let me know if you can't see it from your end and I'll look further into that for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello, @pardeep I need help too. I have 2 active contracts but one of them is not showing on my profile nor my hours are being counted on my profile.  i have cleared the cache already please help

thank you

Hello!

I finished my contract on Upwork yesterday and we both gave each other feedbacks but they're not showing on my profile. How do I fix this?

Thank you!

Miguel Villaflor

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for your message. Your feedback on the contract will appear only after there is a minimum of $1 earnings processed on your contract. I see that the payment released on the contract is still under Pending status. It will be available for withdrawal after 5 days security period is completed and your feedback will be visible on your Upwork profile after earnings are processed.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hey there ,

I End contract my Upwork Fixed Price Project 3 day ago but It's been a 3 days nothing happens my profile total earnings and my pending earnings, what should  i do now ? should i wait few day's?

Hi Md Mahiv,

Thank you for your message. I see that your contract was ended start of this week. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H

Upwork

Hey Pradeep ,

The transaction with my client was completed 3 days ago but still the payment is not added to my account. My Pending Earning has not received any money, now it has been 3 days, then the total earning is not coming to my profile. When I told the client to give feedback, he didn't give it, it shows an error, what should I do? I am giving you a pic of what the client is seeing. And I will not get my payment?

Thank you

Mahiv

Hi Mahiv, I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello sir,

My client ended the contract and gave a feedback, but on my profile the given feedback has appeared but the earnings not updated yet. Please can you help me.

Thank you,

Gulvisar Sadriyeva.

Hi Gulvisar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your contract and the client's feedback are already displayed correctly on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

My client for my Fixed-Price Contract released my payment on December 8th. It's December 13th and the client's feedback is still not showing up on my profile. In this Upwork environment where feedback is a valuable currency, this bug is a major hindrance. Can you please fix, or show me how I can remedy this situation? And/or provide a better customer service option for all of us freelancers.

Thank you for your time.

Brian

Hi Pradeep H,
I am also having a similar issue with my recent for my job:
Customer Relations and Admin Guru Assistant. The client just gave feedback/review but on the post it shows as "no feedback given". Can you help please?

Thank you,
Hannah

Hi there,

I have a problem, before 12/27/2022. I finished the contract with the client, I ran out of money, and as feedback, I give him just 5 stars rating without any description, he subsequently gave me 5 stars and a short description as feedback, but even after 15 days under "Reviews" it say - "No feedback given", if you can help?

Hi Antonio,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
eyeflames
Community Member

I completed my first job on upwork and the client give me 5 star rating with text feedback but my earning is shown and the rating is not there why ??? I just saw no feedback given 

Hi Muhammad,

Since you still haven't provided feedback for your client you will not be able to view your client feedback. You can provide feedback at any time and you will be able to view your client feedback as well. If you don't want to provide feedback for your client, it will be published on your profile after 14 days.

To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I give a feedback to my customer but still there is no review showing on my profile the client given to me but the client feedback is shown please find the attachment.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

client review is appeared but there is no feedback is showing on my profile the client give to me 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

Please allow up to 24 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
sktsmd
Community Member

Hi

I have a few projects which were completed (and the contracts' ended) in the month of April and May 2021 but they are still showing up under "In progress" on my profile.

Also, a couple of projects where I have received feedback but I am unable to leave my feedback. This however, my guess is, there is probably a limit of a certain period within which we are supposed to be leaving our feedback ( not sure )?.

Can one of the authorized admin member take a look and let me know?

Thanks
Sathish

petra_r
Community Member

T S Sathish K wrote:

I have a few projects which were completed (and the contracts' ended) in the month of April and May 2021 but they are still showing up under "In progress" on my profile.

Chances are that those contracts have not been officially and properly closed so they still show as "in progress". Just because you were paid doesn't mean the contract was closed (ended).

T S Sathish K wrote:

Also, a couple of projects where I have received feedback but I am unable to leave my feedback. This however, my guess is, there is probably a limit of a certain period within which we are supposed to be leaving our feedback ( not sure )?.

It's 14 days after the client closed the contract.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths