🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: No rating/feedback or work history showin...
Page options
ogunsanya-temito
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Upwork

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
sktsmd
Community Member

Thanks Petra - I did figured that out and sent a message to those clients and also ended a couple of them at my end.

Thanks again!

Sathish

Hi T S Sathish,

I checked and it looks like all the contracts that are currently showing in the 'In progress' tab are not yet closed. You can consider asking clients to close the contracts or you can go ahead and close them yourself.

The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, Aleksandar.

Why doesn't Upwork allow freelancers to pause idle projects with ciients who do not respond to messages for weeks or more at a time?

Freelancers' only choice, to my knowledge unless things have recently changed, is for the freelancer either a) to allow idle projects with uncommunicative clients to remain active (which potential clients might interpret incorrectly) or b) to cancel them outright, which some clients will interpret as the freelancer saying, "I don't want to work with you any more."

I'd prefer to have a halfway point of pausing a project first, so I can put a silent client on notice before actually closing their project. I want to encourage idle clients to continue to work with me, which is also, by the way, to Upwork's advantage.

Hi Will,

Thanks for sharing your suggestion! I'll share your feedback with the team for review.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks, Aleksandar.

The better I can manage my relationships with clients the better for me, the client AND Upwork.

sktsmd
Community Member

Will

Exactly my thought/opinion and It might not be wrong if I say -  "You stole the keys from my keyboard" 🙂

liupriscilla
Community Member

Hi, so I completed a job and the client ended the contract on July 26th, 2021. We've both given each other feedback, but his review is not appearing on my profile.

What's the solution?

Thanks

Hi Priscilla,

Thank you for your message.

The completed jobs will appear on your Upwork profile only when the payment is successfully processed and becomes available for withdrawal on the freelancer's account. I see that the job completed on Jul 26th is an hourly job and your payment is still under review. Payment on hourly jobs is processed as per the weekly billing cycle. You can refer to the Report page to know the status of your funds.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Pradeep H wrote:

The completed jobs will appear on your Upwork profile only when the payment is successfully processed and becomes available for withdrawal on the freelancer's account.

When has that changed? It has always been that the contract (and the feedback) become visible after the client has been charged, which, in this case is this afternoon UTC. The contracts have always become visible within a few hours to a couple of days after that. Why would it have been changed so they now won't become visible for another 9 days?

Hi Petra,

Thank you for correcting the information posted on this thread. I checked and confirm that the information shared by you is correct. 

The completed job will actually appear on the freelancer's profile when the client is successfully billed. In this case, I see the job that was completed on Jul 26th is an hourly job and the payment is still under review. Contract and feedback should appear on the freelancer's profile after the client is successfully charged by UTC afternoon today.

Thank you again for your contribution to the Upwork community.

- Pradeep.

Upwork
0d4ed13e
Community Member

Hi everyone, I have a 5 star rating on my last client and I got paid already. 

His review on my job is not appearing on my Upwork profile. Contract ended last Agust 11. Thank you

They may have just given you stars and written in private feedback section in which case the wording is private and so not posted on your public profile. 

Hi Samera,

I checked, and it looks like the recently ended contract is already showing along with the star rating. It looks like the client has only left a star rating. You may check this by logging in to your account>My Jobs> All Contracts and clicking the contract. Please check under the feedback section. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
85fdd9d6
Community Member

Hi,
Why my last client feedback is not showing on my profile.

Your feedback will appear when your project will be paid.

ffeb8455
Community Member

Hi team,

My first job on Upwork contract closed by me an client but no rating/feedback or work history showing on my profile.

It was hourly work and i completed it sucessfully.

petra_r
Community Member

Amandeep S wrote:

It was hourly work and i completed it sucessfully.

It will show 24-48 hours after your client has been charged on Monday. Contracts do not show on profiles until after payment has been processed.

volatil3
Community Member

I finished a job a couple of days back. Both I and the client gave each other feedback yet it is not showing in my profile. Others still see the single job I did in past. Can anyone help?

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for your message. I see that you recently completed an hourly contract which is under process for payment. Please note that all hours on Hourly contracts are processed as per the Upwork weekly billing cycle. Your recently ended contract will appear on your Upwork profile as soon as your client is successfully charged for the logged hours.

Thank you.

Pradeep 

Upwork

Hi,

addvray
Community Member

Hi,

Feedback will show up shortly after both people have left feedback and after the first payment has been made. So if it's an hourly contract that started this week, the feedback won't show until next week. 

b23d221b
Community Member

Hello, on 6/12 my contract ended and I gave and received feedback from the client. However it does not show on my profile!

Can anyone help me with that?

Thank you!

Hi Vasiliki,

Thanks for reaching out. I've just refreshed your profile and the feedback you received should now be visible.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
nomantalukdar
Community Member

Hi,

I have successfully completed a project catalog order one week ago where client approved and then ended the project(Contract ID 28930950). After that, I have also given my feedback. But, since then client feedback showing "No Feedback Received". Usually when i make any small change on my profile description and refresh page, new feedback shows up instantly. That is also not working in this case. What could be the problem?

Thank you.

You ended the contract or the client? It seems that you did and the client didn't give you feedback. But you have many of those, so what's different in this situation?

Thanks for the reply. The client actually approved the project and ended it first. Only after that, I have closed the contract and given my feedback. As far as i know, client has to leave feedback when closing a contract. But in this case, I haven't received any ratings or text feedback.

Hi A Al Noman,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. Additionally, please clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please send me a PM with the Contract ID and our team will investigate it further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
deb0e2dc
Community Member

Hello,

I have recently  completed 5 milestone job and received the payment against these  5 jobs but these milestones.not shown on my profile please check my profile and resolve the issue However, They are not reflecting my profile on "Total Jobs", under work history "COMPLETED JOBS"

I kindly ask you to check my profile.

Kind regards

Hi Mohaddisa,

The number of jobs you currently have on your profile is accurate. For the job you're referring to, it's showing under your jobs "In progress" as the contract hasn't been closed. You currently have one job that's not showing under your work history because you haven't received any payment from your client yet. Once you do, it'll become visible. Feel free to share this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
deb0e2dc
Community Member

Hello Luiggi,

Thanx for reply me I read your reply but I explain you my issue.one job has 10 milestones and I have completed 6 milestones out of 10 and I have done three other completed jobs so totally I done 9 jobs but my profile show only 5 jobs only 4 jobs difference so please guide me about this.  

Regard 

Mohaddisa

Hi Mohaddisa, 

I'd like to confirm that the information Luiggi shared is correct. Milestones are not the same as completed jobs shown on your profile after you complete a project. Before any work begins, you and your client will agree on certain work milestones and how much you'll get paid for completing each. This help article contains information about this feature, so please check it out. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
deb0e2dc
Community Member

• Hi joanne
  • Thanx for guide me Ok I will wait for complete my this job thanx
03239e3c
Community Member

Hello! I need some help. I completed two jobs, in which i both gave feedback for. In my contracts part, it shows that i have rated and left feedback. However, it shows me as not given any feedback on their profile. 

I have cleared cache and cookies, logged back in and out and still nothing. 

Thanks!

Hi Rebecca,

Please keep in mind that when a contract is closed if only one party has provided feedback, it will not be shown until the 14 days mark has passed. 
Once 14 days have passed your feedback will be visible as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ah that makes sense, thank you!

deb0e2dc
Community Member

Helo All 

Please guide me I asked to my client to closed milestones jobs.he did end the contract and give me feedback and reviews but job not shown on my profile but earning against this is shown on my profile.i change the word in review and saved  but jobs not shown on my profile please guide me

Hi Mohaddisa,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I am able to view the job and feedback from the client on your Upwork profile now. If you still do not see the job on your Upwork profile, could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
deb0e2dc
Community Member

Hi 

My client completed all milestones jobs and end the contract but till jobs not shown on my Upwork profile.meanwhile I liite bit changed in overview of my profile But till no jobs shown on my Upwork profile

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohadissa, 

Are you referring to your contract with Contract ID 29112624? Once the client has paid at least $1 on the contract, it will be listed on your Work History. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths