🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
fdynasty
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

Hello

One of my job feedback and rating is not visible on my profile but I have checked the contract detail page the client did provide the rating and feedback.

Contract ID: 31259914 

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

709 REPLIES 709

Payment already done (money received)? Total is not zero, not refunded?

Yes, payment is done, I posted feedback, it shows here on my screenshot but no on my profile.

My latest feedback also hasn't shown up on my profile yet, the job was completed a few hours ago. I guess it sometimes takes a while, because I had this issue once before. I'll check again tomorrow.

Hi Tama,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that any feedback a client left will be displayed on your public profile as long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 US. However, it looks did not meet this criterion which is why the feedback is not reflecting your work history. You may check this help article to learn more.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d26d5d29
Community Member

thanks, just wanting to add to my profile appeal.

tamatrotti
Community Member

hi there, I checked my contracts and it shows ended with the feedback there - see image. I am a bit confused as  still not showing on the main public profile. Thank you. TamaScreen Shot 2023-03-01 at 14.11.07.png

vicker111
Community Member

I received yesterday feedback from the client, yet it isn't showing on my profile page.  Last time i was paid was a month ago, so nothing is waiting.

Could you help?  

Hi Adam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've checked the contract you're referring to and It looks like the feedback is already showing in your Public Work History. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
7f98b052
Community Member

Contract ID: 32920426

Finished the job already but the work history and the client reviews isn't reflecting yet on my profile. 

Hi Christian,

I've manually generated your profile. You should be seeing the latest information now.

~Andrea
Upwork
20f9e966
Community Member

Hello, everyone!

I am a newbie to this upwork, and just completed a task the client said that wrote a good review but I can't see his review anywhere.

Do I have to wait for a while or have to set-up something else on my side?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Milos

Hi Milos,

I checked and it looks like the contract you're referring to was just closed today. Please know your profile can take about 24-48 hours to update.

~Andrea
Upwork
3a1b2458
Community Member

I am very happy to finished my first job

penngrp
Community Member

If you just finished your first job, then you have a major problem. According to your profile you have no jobs completed, nor any in progress. 

3a1b2458
Community Member

Plz see the attached file

Jobs in progress for a fixed price contract appear when a payment is successfully charged and for an hourly contract, it appear when the client is billed (on Monday) for the hours of the previous week.

No big problem.

beyene-dagnachew
Community Member

Hi! My feedback and review that was given to me by my last client is not showing up on my profile.

now it is fixed thanks

oussamalkd
Community Member

Hello Everyone. I got feedback earlier this Morning from a client but it's not showing on my profile, even if the job showed as complete

Here is the client's feedback

oussamalkd_0-1678378677568.pngoussamalkd_1-1678378695563.pngoussamalkd_2-1678378721862.png

But this is how it appears on my profile

oussamalkd_3-1678378761355.png

I really don't know why. can someone please has the same issue and give me some information?

Thanks

Hi Oussama,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be seeing the latest information now.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Andrea.

Yes, now it's showing.

Thanks for your time

c36fb8ba
Community Member

As client given me a feedback but that particular feedback is not shown on my profile what to do 

Hi Tehmina,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be seeing the latest information now.

~Andrea
Upwork

As client given me a feedback but that particular feedback is not shown on my profile  my earning reflect on my profile already but no of job and rating not showing , please visible review in my account

Hi Solanki,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your profile and can see these two feedback:

759e32fa_0-1688242641618.png

Is there another feedback that you are waiting to appear on your account? If so, kindly provide the contract ID number so we can check.

~ AJ
Upwork
c36fb8ba
Community Member

Thanks Andrea

Its showing now!

f9a105ea
Community Member

I am writing to inquire about a concern that I have with my Upwork profile. I have been an active freelancer on Upwork for the

past month and have completed a few jobs successfully. However, I have noticed that my completed jobs are not visible in the 'Completed Jobs' section on my profile, nor are they included in the 'Total Jobs' count.

Additionally, the jobs that are currently in progress are not being displayed on my profile as well, which is quite concerning for me as this could affect my credibility and future job opportunities on the platform.

I would be grateful if you could help me understand the reason behind this issue and provide me with guidance on how to resolve it. I have already reached out to a few clients who have left positive feedback for me, and they have confirmed that they have left feedback on the respective jobs.

I understand that having a complete and accurate profile is crucial for freelancers on the Upwork platform, and I want to ensure that my profile is up to date and reflective of my skills and experience.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,

Numrah

I can see your 5 jobs done and 1 in progress.

Jobs with 0 budget dont shown.

I have 2 jobs in progress and 2 waiting for approval.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3574cf2a
Community Member

Hello there, 

i have completed 4 contracts with my clients on hourly basis, from them iv worked with same client 3 times and still the upwork charges me 20% as it says that only first time they charge that amount but for me even 3rd time they charged me 20% fees. now after that my earnings are also not showing as the contracts are ended and clients have given 5 star feedbacks but i added the hous manually, so is there any problem due to manual hours? why is my earnings showing still 0 and even in my profile it doesnt show any of my previous work and earnings, in my reports the amount is still showing as WORK IN PROGRESS but the contracts are already ended and customers gave feedbacks and i added hours manually too. please i would appriciate an asnwer to this as im really tensed.

thank you

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

However, If there is an issue with your client’s Upwork account, your contract with them will be paused and you will not be able to continue to bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved. There are many possible reasons this could occur, though we cannot share the specifics regarding your client’s account due to privacy concerns.

Unfortunately, manually added hours are not eligible for Payment Protection. You may want to check this help article to learn more.

~ Arjay
Upwork
01ec471c
Community Member

How can i see my projects impressions and clicks?

Hi Munia,

Thank you for reaching out. At the moment, we do not have data for clicks and impressions of projects. Rest assured that we have shared with the team that we are getting feedback on this. Should there be any changes, we'll announce them here in the Community.

~ AJ
Upwork
ef91647a
Community Member

Hi I ha e completed my job perfectly and client gave a positive feedback and 5 star rating 😃but the problem is gus feedback is not showing on my work history 😐😐it still show " no feedback back given to me"while I can see the client given a feedback to me what is this? How can make it visible 🤔🤔...?

Hi is it possible for a client to give a feedback to freelancer after 14 days of ended contract?

Hi Waqas,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile and the information regarding your work history and feedback should be showing on Your Profile now. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if the changes have been applied. Let us know if you still need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
0f838eee
Community Member

Hi .
I have problem realted to the feedback in my last complited project.
It is not shown on my profile but in project details there where feedbak from client.
Can you help me with that?

Hi Vrezh,

Thank you for reaching out. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

I just checked your profile and can confirm that the feedback is already reflected on your profile.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks a lot )

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths