🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
fdynasty
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

Hello

One of my job feedback and rating is not visible on my profile but I have checked the contract detail page the client did provide the rating and feedback.

Contract ID: 31259914 

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

711 REPLIES 711
9606c66f
Community Member

Hi

I have completed my project and client gave me a feedback on 21/March, Tuesday. But the feedback is not showing on my profile till now, Please help me in this regrad.

Best Regards,

Falaq

Hello Falaq , Sometimes it can take a few days to show completed work on Upwork, so if you wait a few more days, it will appear in your existing feedback profile.

b9c916e0
Community Member

I have finished a fixed price job in 8-mar, and I have written a review for my client, and it did not appear until now.

She also wrote me a review today and both of my and her review still not appeared.

What should I do right now!!

Hi Ahmed,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I can see the client's feedback for the contract that ended on 20- March on your My Profile page. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
8b43208b
Community Member

I have recently completed a job on Upwork, but it has not yet appeared on my profile. What should I do? 

Hi Nafees,

I've checked your account and I believe you're referring to the contract that ended today (28- March). In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here. Let us know if it's still hasn't reflected on your account and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2b3b0446
Community Member

I can see in the "Details" section under my contracts that 2 clients provided me with 5-star reviews.  I am only seeing these reviews under my Contracts section; I do not see them on my Profile page.  How can I make these reviews visible on my Profile page?

It will be shown after money cleanup (security hold, etc) will be completed. No your action needed.

Thank you - do you know how long that takes?

Hi Catie,

Arjay here stepping in for Mykola. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~ Arjay
Upwork
86d34f18
Community Member

hi upworkers!
My last 2 works are not showing on my profile.It's been almost 48 hours since the contract was closed."Total earnings" changed for 2 closed contracts but they just don't show in profile.
Thank you in advance)

Regards,Bekhzod

Did you leave feedback for the clients? How long ago?

Hi, absolutely yes

24 hours ago

Hi Bekhzod,

I've manually generated your profile and your two most recent contracts should be showing on your My Profile page under Work History. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
1cde669b
Community Member

Problem 1 . My earnings is in pending and shows this date 4/12/2023 does that mean the money will be showed on my profile after 4 days ? **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I successfully completed my first job today! But sadly i cant see my clients feedback on my upwork profile , and it also doesnt show my earnings , pls help !

Hi Sandeep,

I've merged this topic in this thread because this is related to your earnings concern. Please note that your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released.

I've manually generated your profile, you should now be seeing the contract and the client's feedback on your Profile under Work History.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that your client approved the milestone and released the payment today (07- April). Please note that when your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. 

The date that the funds will be available for withdrawal is shown in the Date column on the left-hand side of your Transaction History Report. You may want to check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3c320cb5
Community Member

Dear Seniors,

On March 20th, 2023, I completed a small fixed-contract job and received payment approval from the client on the same day. Yesterday, I asked the client for feedback, which is now showing up in the client's job history but not appearing on my profile. I have attached both screenshots.

Hi Ash,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be able to see the latest information now.

~Andrea
Upwork
3c320cb5
Community Member

Andrea G,
Can you please do it again ? as I have got a completed project

Thank you for your support.

Community Member

Hello Upwork community,

The review I got from my client for the work "website revamp and more" isn't reflecting on my profile nor public view. I've as well left a feedback to the client and it's being 3 days we exchanged that but got nothing on my profile. I've as well cleared the app cache but all to no avail.

Kindly look into this and profer a solution to it.

Best regards,

Austin Martin.

Hi Austin,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be seeing the latest information now.

~Andrea
Upwork
anasaqeel5
Community Member

I completed a project catalog project with discussion with my client. Client ended the contract. I suppose he must have already given review/feedback in the process. I also gave him the feedback/review but still his feedback/stars/reviews nothing is visible. Rather on the profile page, it is shown as No feedback given. 

I contacted Upwork support. They replied me that 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I also contacted the client but he is currently not interested in this discussion and he does not know much since he has first time used upwork, so don't want to annoy him. 

How it is possible for client to end the contract without giving feedback/reviews or is it a technical fault?

No, not a technical error. The client can close the job without giving you feedback if they want.

Apart from feedback, I talked about the ratings (star ratings) as well. It is not optional. Feedback is optional

anasaqeel5
Community Member

I just learned something new. The client filled out the feedback form just a few moments ago, despite having ended the contract a day prior. I am surprised because usually, feedback forms are filled out at the time of contract closure, not a day later.

I am curious if this is a change in Upwork policy. Can you please direct me to the specific line where I can read about this? According to Upwork, when a contract is ended by either party, it is mandatory for the party who ends the contract to fill out the feedback form at that time. Otherwise, the form will not proceed, and the contract will not be closed.

I find it strange that the client ended the contract a day ago, but is only filling out the feedback form now. Please educate me in the detail

Hi Haris,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query here in the Community. Firstly, on Upwork, neither party is necessarily required to leave feedback. Lack of feedback does not impact your Job Success Score, either. 

Please be aware that you have 14 days from the end of the contract to leave feedback. We created the system to be double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it to each other. We designed it this way to help ensure genuine, independent feedback from both parties. If only one party leaves feedback, we will post it after the 14-day period has expired.

Typically, you would wait for the client to close the contract. However, if you are the one ending the contract, we will provide you with the opportunity to leave feedback as part of that process. You may read through this help article to learn more about how to See and Share Feedback from Clients.

~ Arjay
Upwork

You are saying correct. But what happens is like contrary to what I have experienced. 

After work completion, my client ended the contract. At the time of ending the contract, he should be asked about reviews/recommendations/feedback. Right?

But it does not happened. Rather, after complete one day, he gave me recommendation/feedback score and a review. 

My question is that is it possible for any part to end the contract and then he can come back within 14 days to write feedback? If that is not possible, then how did it happen in my case

Hi Harris,

Yes! The client can always go back to the ended contract and provide feedback as long as it's within the 14-day period. You may want to check this help article for you to be more acquainted with how clients Leave Feedback on a Contract. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Can the client also alter/change/provide the private recommendations within 14 days time or is it compulsory for him to leave private recommendations at the time of ending contract, if he is ending contract himself?

Hi Harris,

Thank you for following up. Please note that changes can only be made to public feedback. Private feedback remains on file and cannot be edited.

~ Nikola
Upwork
chanda_fatima
Community Member

Hi! My feedback and review that was given to me by my first customer is not showing up on my profile which severly hinders my chances on landing a next project as I imagine feedback is very important. Any help please?

Hi Arooj,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your profile and this is the first review I see on your profile:

759e32fa_0-1681595558418.png

If this is not the right one, please let us know by providing the contract ID number.

~ AJ
Upwork

I don't know where is the contract I'd but I just share screenshots kindly check this feedback is not showing on my profile 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

chanda_fatima
Community Member

Sory It was not first kindly let me know if a client gives two orders and feedback so Upwork show only one?

Hi Arooj,

Thank you for your message. If you have two contracts and feedback from the client, it will appear twice. I see that you are referring to the Hourly contract that started and ended this week.

Please note that your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks for your reply but it is too late to 24hr and still I don't have my invoice. I think I should ask to my client what's the issue

ffda13ab
Community Member

Actually I have completed my job 4 days ago and client has even given review but it is not showing on my profile. Even at job in progress.

arooj78
Community Member

He approved the milestone but your contract is in progress. 

Ask him to close the contract as well for the job to appear in the completed jobs list. 

If the job is neither in progress nor in the completed tab, wait 7 days &it'll appear. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths