🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
fdynasty
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

Hello

One of my job feedback and rating is not visible on my profile but I have checked the contract detail page the client did provide the rating and feedback.

Contract ID: 31259914 

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

711 REPLIES 711
ffda13ab
Community Member

Contract is also closed.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are referring to the Hourly contract that started and ended last week. Please note that your contract will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Sir I can wait for it. But I have started working on 5 more jobs since last 15 days and they are not appearing in "job in progress" section. What about them.

Hi Muhammad,

Your job will appear on your Upwork profile 24 hours after you have a minimum of $1 earnings processed on the contract. Let us know if you have further questions. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
kaleaby10
Community Member

Hello,

My client has changed the review and rating that he gave me. I can also see that from my account. But not showing up in public view. Please help 

Payment received? I will be shown later. Some time required for sync.

Yes I received payment months ago. Now he changed the feedback and rating but not showing up. How long does it take?

Up to week. Some time an day.

Thank you for your help. But I need some moderators, can you mention if you know one? I saw them before fixing this in a moment.

Hi Kaleab,

I've manually generated your profile. You should now be seeing the client's updated feedback on your Profile page. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
kaleaby10
Community Member

Thanks. I upvoted. I also had another issue. After the specific job is closed I can no longer see my job success score. Please help!

Thank you for your response Kaleab,

I took a closer look at your account and It doesn't seem you have had enough contracts within the past 24 months to have a JSS. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scored after completing 8 projects within 24 months. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f50858b0
Community Member

Hello Arjay,

I have a fixed-price contract that just ended yesterday but the feedback did not show up yet the payment has been released. Please help me

The contract id is: 33224611

Thank you

sajidmajeed270
Community Member

Hi All,

I have three jobs on Upwork that I am currently doing but only two are showing in my profile. Any guess what could be wrong here?

Thanks

Hi Muhammad Sajid,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've checked the newly established contract you're referring to and please note that it will only show on your profile 24 hours after the payment has been processed for the contract. For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours you worked. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~ Arjay
Upwork
sajidmajeed270
Community Member

Thank you Arjay for helping me out here, it make sense.

1686f767
Community Member

In how many time a job appear in my public profile as "in progress" after starting that job.

Not really sure what you are asking. 

The job will show in progress until the contract is closed. 

Hi Tanveer,

Your job will appear on your Upwork profile 24 hours after you have a minimum of $1 earnings processed on the contract. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
abdulmanan1993
Community Member

Hello,
I got an invite from the client and did my 1st job on Upwork. The job is completed and I have received a 5-star review with feedback, and the payment is cleared as well. 
Now the issue is that the feedback from the client is not showing in my work history on Upwork for the public. Why is that happening? 
Can you please look into it and solve that? 

Hello,
I got an invite from the client and did my 1st job on Upwork. The job is completed and I have received a 5-star review with feedback, and the payment is cleared as well. 
Now the issue is that the feedback from the client is not showing in my work history on Upwork for the public. Why is that happening? 
Can you please look into it and solve that? 

Hi Abdul,

I can see that you completed a contract on April 19, which is already visible on your profile. Are you referring to a contract different than this one? If so, can you provide us with the contract ID so we can check? You can find the ID by going to the "Details" tab when you check the contract from the My Jobs > All Contracts page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello Luiggi,
I hope you are well. 
I completed a contract on April 9 and I can see  Total job: 1 on my profile. 

But on my public view of my profile, the feedback given from client's is not visible in my work history. 
As you can see in the attached screenshot, in the work history it is mentioned no item although the client has given me feedback as well as a review. 

Why that feedback and review is not visible on my public view profile?
That is the confusion, Please look into that. 

Hi Abdul,

I can confirm that the job you're referring to is actually visible on your profile. From the screenshot you shared, I noticed that you were not logged in when looking at your public profile. The purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs and all the profiles available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. Please note that some jobs are originally posted as private or visible to logged-in Upwork users only. Contracts formed based on those job postings will also not show in the visitor view of your profile for privacy reasons.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
legionjack
Community Member

Hi! My feedback and review that was given to me by my client is not showing up on my profile which severly hinders my chances on landing a next project as I imagine feedback is very important. Any help please?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Vineet,

I checked and can confirm that the feedback for the job you're referring to is already visible on your profile. You may want to try clearing your browser cache and cookies and check if you can see it. You may also try checking from a different browser or the incognito mode of your current one. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
89efc0d6
Community Member

I wanted to reach out and ask if anyone else has experienced the issue of client reviews not showing on their Upwork profile. I recently completed a project with a client who left a positive review, but it's not appearing on my profile.

Has anyone else encountered a similar issue? If so, I would greatly appreciate any advice or suggestions on how to resolve this problem.

Thank you in advance for your help!

make sure to ask the client to end the contract , after that it will take some time and appear within 24 hours

Thank you Irum 🙂 ! I did ask the client to end the contract, and I'm hopeful that the review will appear within the next 24 hours.

l_lokhandwala
Community Member

Hi, a client responded to my feedback with positive feedback but it's not showing up on my profile. 

It only showed when I clicked on the job. Is a client response and client feedback different? 

If they just left the feedback it can take a few days for it to show up.

Hi Lulua,

I took a closer look at the job you're referring to and the client was not able to leave feedback which is why it's not appearing on your profile. You can validate this by going to All Contracts> Select the contract in question> Details Tab under the feedback section.

You may consider getting in contact with the client and request for feedback. If the client agrees, you can enable the option for the client to change or provide feedback for the contract. You can check this help article for more details and detailed instructions on how to enable that option.

~ Arjay
Upwork
0ba4c369
Community Member

My profile should show 2 reviews, but it only shows 1. I can see my second review, by Colleen, when I look at the job details for my completed contract with her, but not on my public profile.

I logged into a new browser just now, one that I've never logged into before, and it wasn't showing there, either, so it isn't a cookies/cache issue.

Hi Brynn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract should show on your work history. You will receive your earnings for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

Hi. I just finished my first contract on upwork. The client said that he gave me a review but it is not yet posted on my profile.

Thank you.

Jethro

Hi Jethro,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Upwork
2e544a09
Community Member

I've just completed a contract recently, today the client ended it officially and gave feedback. I replied to the feedback with mine. But it's still saying "no feedback given" on my profile (even after logging out and in again, refreshing, clearing cache).

I searched in the forums and apparently there are others who had the same problem, but I couldn't find a solution. So is this still a problem or bug on upwork? Or: What did i do wrong so I can do it in the correct way or order next time?

Thanks in advance.

Got money already? It will be shown after payment cleanup completed.

bilal4382
Community Member

Can't believe what I received just now after finishing a project successfully.  bilal4382_1-1684957371594.png

upwork.jpg

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths