🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
ogunsanya-temito
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Upwork

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570

Some moderator will check your profile after see your post here.

Thank you so much, I truly appreciate.

Hi Chinonso,

Mykola is right, your contracts show on your profile when you've earned at least $1 on them. For your first contract, it looks like you earned less than $1, and for the second, please wait until the funds are processed as per the Weekly Billing Cycle.

~Andrea
Upwork
3d295825
Community Member

Thank you, Andrea.

I have finished 2 contracts on Upwork and My work payment and client review is not showing on my profile. I can only see 1 job instead of 2 and no reviews. I need this stats so clients can see my value.

Hi Chinonso,

As Andrea and Mykola mentioned in their responses, Completed contracts will show on your profile when you've earned at least $1 on them. As advised, please wait until the funds are processed as per the Weekly Billing Cycle and your second contract should appear on your work history (Profile). I hope this clarifies. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
3d295825
Community Member

here is a screenshot, this is honestly becoming tiring

I have requested for this issue to be resolved but I have done everything and yet no response. Why is my work history, feedback and review not showing on my profile. I honstely dont get it, even my payment is still on review. please help or tell me what I CAN DO!

Hi Chinonso,

I have checked and it looks like the funds for your second contract in now in review. You can validate this by looking into your Transaction History page that indicates the amount is under Pending status here. You can expect the contract to appear on your profile once the transaction has been completed. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
82c31eb5
Community Member

Hope you are all doing great!

I have completed one project and got five-star feedback, but it's not showing on my profile page as a working history.

It was my first project on Upwork and I am concerned about the reason why it's not showing on my profile.

Kindly I hope anyone helps me to resolve this problem.

Thanks.

Fredrick.

It was today? You need to wait a while contract will pass security hold time. Check within week-two for hourly or week for fixed-price.

Nope, I have completed it 3 days ago, and my account was verified fully today morning.

I believe you have to leave them feedback before theirs will show.

Of course, I have done it when I finished the project 3 days ago...

Because I left feedback to the client, I could see that client gave five-star review to me..

I am still need helping for this problem resolved.

7dfaa303
Community Member

my earning is on pending and in all works its not showing does it mean when i receive my payment after 5 days it will add the job ??

Job named "articles pages in WordPress show as mobile view"?

That one is shown on your profile as completed.

yes but when i go to my profile it show 1 total job insted of 2

Md Shariar H wrote:

yes but when i go to my profile it show 1 total job insted of 2

Have you tried all the usual stuff, like clearing cookies, different browser and such?

From my end, there are 2 jobs on General Profile, both completed.

Opera Snapshot_2022-09-20_190031_www.upwork.com.png

thank you for your time. i have logged into another browser but didnt work. didnt tried clearing cookies. but as your ss its totally okay and also its showing properly.. now hope total job will be change soon to 2 

1826faed
Community Member

Hello 
I work with one client and he gave me a good feedback but its not show on my profile my client put the feedback on Sep 23 and now Sep 26 but its not showing on my profile

Hi Sabir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
1826faed
Community Member

Thanks for informing okay i am waiting

4b02a7cf
Community Member

Hi there, Upwork community! I am writing this post because of an issue I have. I have recently landed my first contract and finished it. The buyer gave me a 5 star review with a nice comment. It's been more than 48 hours since that happened and still my work history has not updated with that feedback although I can now see on my profile how much I earned, how many contracts I have finished and how many hours I worked. Any help would be a blessing.

Hi Laurian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Upwork
kayamanoglu
Community Member

My last client's feedback doesn't show up on my profile even though he wrote a feedback for me. The feedback can be seen in the details section of the job, however it doesn't seem on my public profile. Can you please help me?

Hi Kayamanoglu,
Upwork has this specific feature that you can only see customer's feedback once you review your customer. In order to see their feedback, try to review them first.
Thank you.

Thanks for your response,  but I can already see his feedback, and I gave him feedback as well. The problem is his review doesn't seem on my public profile. It seems like I only completed 3 jobs and have 3 reviews, but infact I completed 4 jobs and have 4 reviews.

Thanks for your response,  but I can already see his feedback, and I gave him feedback as well. The problem is his review doesn't seem on my public profile. It seems like I only completed 3 jobs and have 3 reviews, but infact I completed 4 jobs and have 4 reviews.

You will see it once your payment is completed by Upwork. (when Upwork successfully charges the client payment method)

Thank you for your response. Then next week on Monday, the review should be shown on my profile. I will wait for next week. 

e74bc10c
Community Member

Hello!

I've received two reviews this week and neither have showed on my profile. I know it can take 24 hours but the first of these reviews was over two days ago. I tried emailing support but never received any assistance. Can someone look into this for me?

Hi Brendan,

Please note that your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e74bc10c
Community Member

Ah ok, that makes sense. Thank you!

Thank you it was a really helpful post.

948fd093
Community Member

I have an hourly contract from 5 Oct- 7 Oct which the client has ended the contract, so I and the client have given a review. But still, the review is not showing on my profile.

You have 2 weeks to write a Review. View the Contract and then click the "Details" text link.

Hi Zeeshan,

Hourly contracts won't show on your profile until your client is billed, which should happen by Monday noon UTC in your case. Feel free to check out this help article to understand how the billing cycle works. 

In addition, since you're fairly new to the platform, I'd recommend that you take a look at the following Upwork Academy courses so you can get more familiar with how the platform operates:

~ Luiggi
Upwork
rkm95
Community Member

Hey guys, 

I've just delivered my first project in Upwork 3 days ago and recently started a new contract.

The problem is that none of them is showing in the work history and the Total hours i've worked only showes this week

arifazanom
Community Member

Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Once you receive payment, it will be available in your profile. There is nothing need to worry about!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths