🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
ogunsanya-temito
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Upwork

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
c3ece096
Community Member

Hi, I completed a Job on Monday, my client and I have given our feedback but the Job has not been reflected on my profile and my Report page. Please help me

petra_r
Community Member

As you were told hours ago, the contract will show after you were paid, next week sometime.

machum_ahmed
Community Member

I got a hire for a job on 12 January and I complete my task within a few hours, my client end the project with feedback on 13 January. But The projects are never shown on my profile work history .still not showing and still payment showing in progress. anyone can please help me, How can I solve it?

I attached a few screenshots 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mahafuzur,

The job you're referring to will not show under your Work History until the client is invoiced. Since this is an hourly contract, your client will be billed for those hours on n Monday at 12 noon UTC. In addition, the hours you logged for that contract will enter their review period next week, and the funds you earned will become available on Wednesday following that review period. You may want to check out this help article to get more familiar with how the billing cycle works.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

thanks bro

hst_vivek
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I am working on 2 Projects (Hourly Basis). But it's not showing in My Profile. Could you please review this on an urgent basis?

Hi Vivek,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. Since you worked last week on both of these contracts, your clients will be charged today. You can learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

~Andrea
Upwork
fatima-zahir
Community Member

Hi I completed my project (hourly based project) 4 days before but the client review is still not showing in my work history. any one help me in this regard plz?

Was the job ended?

yes

Hi Fatima,

Your profile will display your contracts as long as at least $1 has been paid on them. Currently, all contracts with at least $1 paid are showing on your profile. Once payment is processed on the contract you're referring to, it’ll show there as well.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

yes

khurram_sh44
Community Member

Hello , I completed a job on Upwork 3 days back but it still not showing on my profile. I can see the job as completed when I go to that specific contract but it is not being shown on my public profile. Job done is actually 2 but it shows 1 and earning is also 100+ but it shows 20 only

Hi Khurram,

This is by design. The job you're referring to was completed this week and your client hasn't been invoiced. Once your client is invoiced, by Monday at 12 noon UTC, you should be able to see the completed job on your profile. You may check this help article to get familiar with how the billing cycle works.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
mohineegupta
Community Member

Hi, I have ended a contract successfully on 25-01-2022 but it still not showing on my profile. also i received a notification that contract ended and than next notification recevied contract started.
Please check

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mohinee,

It looks like the contract you're referring to is already showing in your Work History!

~Andrea
Upwork
iamrizwan1000
Community Member

I have got new fixed price project but its not showing on work history,, why?

Hi Syed,

Contracts don't show on your profile until at least $1 is paid on them. You should see this contract on your profile about 24 hours after the first milestone is released.

~Andrea
Upwork
reza2017
Community Member

Recently I completed a client project. The client provides me with good feedback but it is not shown on my profile & also does not update my earnings yet. How many need to take it for an update? When I will see my job success score? 

Hi Md Rezaul,

I see that the job you're referring to it's already reflected on your profile. Note that the earnings should become available for you to withdraw after 5 days from the date on which the funds were released. Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

Regarding your Job Success Score, you will receive it once you've completed 4 (or more) different contracts, with 2 (or more) different clients within 24 months. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
reza2017
Community Member

Hi, Luiggi R. Thank you so much for your support. My client feedback issue has been solved. But I have an issue job success score. I completed 4 contracts with good feedback. I didn`t get a job success score yet. will this take some days?

Hi Md Rezaul,

Thank you for following up and letting us know. I would like to let you know that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects. You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork
reza2017
Community Member

My issue has been solved. Thank you so much for your support.

verapervuni
Community Member

Hello,

I have the same issue, I can see the clients feedback on my list of completed jobs, but it is not shown on my profile (and its been few days already).

Please, help.

Hi Vera,

I checked your account and was able to view the feedback you have received. Please keep in mind that once funds are exchanged it can take 24 to 48 hours for your profile to be updated. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
elphas-ndambuki
Community Member

Hi,

I recently worked on an hourly job but the hours I have worked are not on my profile yet the contract has ended. Plus when will the job be displayed on my profile "work history."

Kindly assist.

Best regards,

Elphas

Hi Elphas,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, nothing has changed. The hours I have worked are not on my profile
yet the contract has ended. Plus the job is not displayed on my profile
"work history." Please assist.

Kind regards,
Elphas

Hello, I recently worked on an hourly job but the hours I have worked are not on my profile yet the contract has ended. Plus when will the job be displayed on my profile "work history."

Kindly assist.  

Best regards,  

Elphas

Elphas N wrote: I recently worked on an hourly job but the hours I have worked are not on my profile yet the contract has ended. Plus when will the job be displayed on my profile "work history."

Contracts and hours logged or tracked this current week will be shown on your profile after the client has been billed for them on Monday next week.

chindryross
Community Member

I need help

I've completed a project. Both of us, me and the client are happy, both closed the order, left feedbacks to each other.

It was project paid "per hours".

But my work/transaction history and hours  and feedback on the profile are still showing empty. How can I fix this one? It's been 2 days since the day that the contract ended.

Here's the contract ID: 29350757

Cindry Ross F wrote:

But my work/transaction history and hours  and feedback on the profile are still showing empty. How can I fix this one?

There is nothing to fix.

Contracts start showing on profiles after there has been payment.

That means, any contracts that started and ended last week will not be visible until after the client has been billed and charged. This happens every Monday afternoon UTC, and the contract should appear within 24 or so hours afterwards.

Thank you! I will just wait by Monday!

mhnedits
Community Member

Hey

I have 5 completed contracts but my profile shows on 3 reviews and 3 jobs completed. Its been couple of days and it was in previous week cycle So I was expecting it to added on profile today but nothing there yet.

Can someone help me with it

Hi Muhammad,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be seeing the latest information now.

~Andrea
Upwork
mhnedits
Community Member

Hey
There is still less information, One review with job title "OBS Set up for
zoom conference" is missing and also I have 3 contracts in progress. It
shows 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile will display your contracts as long as at least $1 has been paid on them. Currently, all contracts with at least $1 paid are showing on your profile. Once payments are made on your other contracts, they’ll show there as well.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
pinkabelle89
Community Member

Hi, my clieent ended a contract and wrote a positive feedback plus 5 stars but it isn't visible on my profile. Although i have also given the feedback in return but still cantsee that on my profile.

Plz help

It looks like you have a couple of 'specialized profiles'.  I had this problem too in the past.  If you want a job (and its feedback) to show on each specialized profile, you have to edit each profile's 'work history' using the 'pencil' and 'select' or 'check' the jobs you want shown on that profile.   You probably haven't added the newly completed job to your specialized profile(s).   I see that you have 28 jobs on your 'all work' profile, but your specialized profiles each show fewer than 28 jobs, so you'll need to add those other jobs to the specialized profiles if you want them to show there.

ericaandrews_0-1644338758039.png

ffbc767d
Community Member

Thanks for the update Valeria . I am new to the platform and a client recently provided feedback for a project I completed. However the feedback isnt showing up on my public page. Is there a feature that I need to enable for it to show up publicly?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths