🐈
» Forums » Support » Financial Account is suspended
Page options
d875b1ca
Community Member

Financial Account Suspended

My financial account has been suspended. I have no idea why my financial account suspended. Please help me how to fix it?

19 REPLIES 19
JoanneP

Hi Irtza,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
56e88239
Community Member

I'm experiencing the same issue and have been told it has been sent to the technical team. When will the issue be resolved? Please let me know

bb3d3039
Community Member

Hi ,

My financial account was suspended  a ticket(Request #35623835) was generated and I reply to the ticket, after that no response.
How much time is required for upwork team to review my problem.

Hi,
My financial account was suspended  a ticket(Request #35623835) was generated and I reply to the ticket, after that no response. 
My support ticket is open but Upwork didn't assign anyone to resolve my issue its has been more than 72 hours now.

How much time is required for upwork team to review my problem.
Looking forward to your response

Hello
I have filed support ticket on Financial Account Suspension" and  after first respone I was unable to get any update on the ticket.

The ticket was last updated by support team on June 22 (four days ago).

Did anyone face similar situation?

Is it usual practice for Upwork support to not give any update on ticket for such a long time?

The issue is time-sensitive for me, how should I proceed?

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Wasif,

Thank you for your message. I can see that you've communicated with our team about your concern and a support ticket has been created. Please look for a status update on that ticket thread. You should respond to the agent there if you have additional information or questions about the same issue. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

My Financial account is suspended and I have two ongoing jobs. One client is increasing their work and also offer me some extra bonus. But I am very upset from Upwork and become very demotivative.

I don't know the how much time is taken for upwork team to review my problem and I need fund. I ask them to solve my problem and they just reply we are working on that and we do not an absolute timeframe at the moment and  thanks for your patience. I don't know what to do.
Can I ask him to send money in my personal bank account because I did not see the upwork team can solve my problem because 11 days are already passed and they did not reply a valid reponse.

Should I consider to work on more jobs or I just simply quit and start work on other freelance websites.
Working on upwork is my most verse experience.  

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Wasif,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. I have sent a follow-up to the team handling your case and rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions via the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello
I have filed support ticket on Financial Account Suspension" and  after first respone I was unable to get any update on the ticket.

The ticket was last updated by support team on June 27 (7 days ago).

Did anyone face similar situation?

Is it usual practice for Upwork support to not give any update on ticket for such a long time?

The issue is time-sensitive for me, how should I proceed?

I am filed by a ticket on 19 June and got no reponse after 27 June.
Is there is anyone who can solve my problem

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Wasif, 

I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. I have submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case and you should be getting an update through this support ticket. Please feel free to communicate if you need further assistance. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bb3d3039
Community Member

Hi, 
what is this, upwork team created new ticket and closed it immediately and did not give reponse on my already filed ticket.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Wasif,

I can see that you've been communicating with the team through this support ticket and it's currently open. The team will surely look into your case and provide updates accordingly. Don't hesitate to update this ticket if you're in need of further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bb3d3039
Community Member

Hi Arjay,
Hope you will be fine.
Now upwork team says they have to clarify some information from client in order to move forward in reviewing your account's resumption and asked me to say him to repond upwork quries so I tried but got no reponse. I infrom him from my ticket but now the same situation no response. 
I want to work here but I am hestitated to apply on jobs due to this situation.
Please Arjay, give me a favour and tell much how much time is required by upwork team to solve my problem because my funds are stuck in my account.

794ed889
Community Member

I don't know why my financial account was suspended. I have an active client and he just adjusted my weekly time limit and added 15 hours to it. Now I don't know If I should continue working or just tell him about this issue. I am from the Philippines. Please help me recover my account.

Hi Michie,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

May I know the status of my concern, please? I am begging you, Upwork team. I am still doing the task with my client, even though I am not sure if this issue would be resolved. A little update from you would be a great help to lessen my anxiety. My client added 15hr to my weekly hour limit and I am not sure whether to continue working or just tell him my issue. This is really frustrating because I never violated any policy here. Please I need support that I can talk to because your chatbot is not helpful at all and no one is responding to me.

Hi my financial account was suspended and I already received a ticket, I need to know the status and what I can do to resolve the issue.

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Michie,

In addition to Joanne Marie's response to your inquiry, please allow our team time to review your case and one of our team members will surely update your support ticket on this page.

A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths