🐈
» Forums » Support » Financial account suspended
Page options
motororay
Community Member

Financial account suspended

Help!!!

After receiving pending earning and attempting to withdraw, I got a notification that my financial account has been suspended.

No prior message, I got wanted to withdraw and realised I'm on suspension.  What for? As a freelancer, shouldn't one be kept abreast before such an action is taken on one's account? I mean, we are humans. I have not been at rest all day.

Sent a mail to support, called and spoke to an agent via Skype. The ticket ID status says "SOLVED" but I'm still unable to withdraw.

6 REPLIES 6
sofia2008
Community Member

Was the job really about writing? High pay for 7000 words might look suspicious. Was it a fixed price payment or a bonus?

• Yes, at a fixed-price. 
JoanneP

Hi Rachel,

I checked and it looks like you already have an open ticket regarding your account. If you have any other questions, please feel free to follow up on your open ticket so that the agent assisting will be able to check and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you, Joanne. The ticket is already marked as SOLVED, that's my concern. And I'm yet to get any mail as hinted. It's over 48 hours already.

Hi Rachael,

You may follow up on this ticket

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths