🐈
» Forums » Support » Financial transactions for my account have be...
Page options
6bf8ad2c
Community Member

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

Hi, I got a Financial limit on my account it's been 3 weeks now. I have done each and every step asked my customer support including changing password, enable multi-authentication but still, my finical limit is not removed. It's been 4 days since I have emailed Upwork support under the same ticket ai haven't ruined any reply from them. Please help me. I need to buy connections and submit proposals and withdraw funds and I am unable to accept job offers as well.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rima,

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received an email about the action on your account. You can reply to the email to find out more about the action we’ve taken.

That said, if you need to contact support regarding your financial account, you can click the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you’re still experiencing issues contacting support, feel free to post here on this thread.

Update: This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

667 REPLIES 667
rsaraswat
Community Member

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Hi Rahul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have already checked but the solutions which was told in that old email, is being resolved already. Still i am getting the same message. Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Is there any way i can tesolve this issue and start working on Upwork 

Hi Rahul,

I can see that you`ve already followed up on your ticket. Our team will assist you further on your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm getting save issue. How can I get help regarding this

Hi Misbauddin,

I checked but couldn't find this notification on your account. Could you please confirm if you still need help and if so, share more details?

~Andrea
Upwork
0394a9e5
Community Member

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information

Am experiencing the same issue and I need support

Hi Joseph,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

I took this notification "Financial transactions for you have been limited. Please check your email for additional. I was see this notification later than I began new project. Now project is closed, but I don't see that money comes to my account an I can't take money that came to me before this notification

Hi Artem,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please refer to this ticket to know why the transactions have been limited on your account. You have received a corresponding email for this ticket and you may reply to that in order to get in touch with the team handling your concern.

~ AJ
Upwork
samantha_p
Community Member

Hello, I also cannot find any live chat feature. My financial account has been suspended for no apparent reason and I'm being told to contact customer service, however the last time I needed to contact customer service they took over TWO WEEKS to response. I cannot wait that long to get paid. Please advise as soon as possible. 

Thanks.

Hi Samantha,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team today regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea, 

Is there any way you could provide a time estimate on when I will receive a response? I did not receive a confirmation that the ticket was opened. 

Thank you! 

Additionally, after clicking the link in your response it's showing that I currently have no open tickets and that they were all solved. Can you please connect me to someone who can tell me why I'm having this issue and how I can fix it? 

Hi Samantha,

I can confirm that there is already an open ticket submitted to our support team. Please allow time for one of our agents to update you directly on the same ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
rima-akter
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team.

I am experiencing the error: "Financial transactions for Rima Akter (782XXXX) have been limited". Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".

I am unable to submit an individual help ticket to request assistance.

As described, I have not received an email indicating the issue, hence the posting here.

I appreciate your help!

Rima Akter

Hi Rima,

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received an email about the action on your account. You can reply to the email to find out more about the action we’ve taken.

That said, if you need to contact support regarding your financial account, you can click the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you’re still experiencing issues contacting support, feel free to post here on this thread.

Update: This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
dfc53a85
Community Member

Hi Please help me with this Financial transactions for Rich Micayabas Labis (34050220) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." I did what I need to do but it seems like no resolutionn I have client co...

Hi Richiliu,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this pagePlease consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further with your account.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Andrea,

I got an email from Upwork support that my account is restricted and financial transactions are limited. They wanted me to verify my identity and provide details of work and methods of communication for a specific contract. I provided all the information from day 1 till now. Also sent screenshots of working files along with communication method (emails). I respect Upwork policies and i know have not done any breach and working on an Upwork contract with the client under the Upwork policies. I have not got a response from the support agent yet and the account is still restricted.

Please let me know

-if still there is anything to be worried about because I have provided all the information and everything is more than 100% according to Upwork policies.

-How much time it will take to get things back to norrmal.

Further, it's impossible to let the chatbot know that we want to talk to the agent either on-call or chat, I wonder if that is not available anymore because it redirects us to the community forum.

Thanks

Hi Muhammad Umer,

I can see that you already have an open ticket and one of our agents is already corresponding with you directly on your ticket to assist further. Please allow our team some time to review. They will update you on the same ticket once they have more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
gibbo999
Community Member

I have the same issue where my account says financial transactions are limited. 

I have tried "get support" but the automated messages just bring up community board messages.

Please remove my financial transaction limit and make it easier to contact support. My support often just loops back into my dashboard.

carolinet-wanjik
Community Member

Hey hello, how do I reach customer support when I get the message "Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support"? Or can someone let me know how to go about this. I can't seem to find a solution.

Hi Carolinet,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you

Hello, I also receive the pop-up window Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support.
I created the ticked ID 35523900 and it was marked as solved, but the issue still exist. How I can get help?

Hi Sofia,

I have checked your account and I can see that multiple tickets have been created. A gentle reminder from Upwork, please avoid filing several tickets with the same concern so that the team who will handle them can assist you more efficiently.

Please allow our team time to review your account along with your concern and you should be getting an update through that ticket. You can check here or your email for further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Community Member

I have received an email a while ago that my client's account has been suspended due to fraudulent activity. Now my financial transactions have been suspended too. What can I do to resolve this and how long do I have to wait? 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cathlene, 

It looks like the team has reached out to you through a support ticket to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions regarding your account concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

I went ahead and followed up with the team handling your support ticket. You should expect to receive an update soon.

~Andrea
Upwork

got an email from Upwork support that my account is restricted and financial transactions are limited. They wanted me to verify my identity and provide details of work and methods of communication for a specific contract. I provided all the information from day 3 till now. Also sent screenshots of working files along with communication method (emails). I respect Upwork policies and i know have not done any breach and working on an Upwork contract with the client under the Upwork policies. I have not got a response from the support agent yet and the account is still restricted.

Please let me know

-if still there is anything to be worried about because I have provided all the information and everything is more than 100% according to Upwork policies.

-How much time it will take to get things back to normal.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks, But I have not received any response on my ticket yet I have been sending follow-ups for 3 days.

abiola-tosin
Community Member

My financial transaction has been limited for couples of weeks now. Every attempt to resolve the issue have prove abortive. The support agents have marked my ticket as solved whereas the issue still persist. Kindly offer any help as I really don't know any other step to take. Thanks.

Hi Abiola,

It would be best for you to continue communicating with the relevant team regarding your concern since they're the ones who can best assist you. Kindly refer to your ticket here, should you have additional questions.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
russellhelix
Community Member

Hello and good day to the wonderful people of Upwork. 

I am a freelance illustrator, going for almost a year now on using this platform. In the past few months I had been on a grind to work my way from being a Rising Talent now coming to Top Rated Plus (with just a thousand dollars shy from that goal). 

With that being said, unfortunately, today I have somehow met with a problem with my withdrawal in this platform, as you can see below.

As it states, I had my financial account suspended

I am trying to think of a reason as to why and I cannot seem to ascertain what. It does give a little sense of anxiety to think that Upwork can suspend an account without notice or reason to it, in just a whim. 

Either way, I am still very grateful for this platform and I do still wish, very much so, to continue using this and further my reputation here as an illustrator.

I do wish that an assistance, or better, a solution may arise to shed light on this matter or to help me resolve this once and for all. 

Thank you and wishing you all a pleasant day. 

Yours truly, 
Marion

Hi Marion Rustell,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
jesse_odeph
Community Member

I tried to withdraw funds from my Upwork account today at 3 am in the morning and got this message; Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support. I also tried to give a review on my clients account but it shows that there is a problem with my clients account and Upwork is investigating it. I do not know why this is happening since i have done everything according to Upwork Term of Service. I look forward to get a reply concerning this matter.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths