🐈
» Forums » Support » Financial transactions for your company have ...
Page options
0bb36d87
Community Member

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

I am getting the below error.

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

I have verified my PayPal access as well as I have added a debit card for more options.

I am also not able to hire a freelancer I am getting the below error.

"offer creation failed"

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Oluwatobi, 

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received an email about the action on your account. You can reply to the email to find out more about the action we’ve taken.

That said, if you need to contact support regarding your financial account, you can:

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,550 REPLIES 1,550

Hi Annie Jane B,

I have tried all of these methods from the help center page and I am still getting issues with 

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

The reason is I give a bonus to the freelancer and money did not cut in one day by Upwork that's why I got suspended. can anyone help me with this it will be helpful.

Hi Dhanraj,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,

Can you please look into my support request as well? Its been 2 weeks now and I have submitted everything they asked for so did my client. I really need to make a withdrawl since  I am in dire need of the money in my account. Is there some way to expedite the process? It would mean a lot. Thanks 

Hi Can you please look into my support request as well? Its been 3 weeks now and I have submitted everything they asked for so did my client. I really need to make a withdrawl since  I am in dire need of the money in my account. Is there some way to expedite the process? It would mean a lot. Thanks 

Its been 12 days havent received reply yet. Upwork support team said that this 'We’ll look over everything you sent us and get back to you.

Sorry to keep you waiting, we’ll be as quick as we can.' and from then no replys yet. my tickets id is 44214762 .. please solve this issue so that i can start working from my account.

Hi Amena,

I'm sorry you haven't heard from the team yet. I can see that they recently followed up with you and you've responded to their last message; kindly allow more time for them to follow up and continue assisting you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hey same case with me but I cannot find Upwork support ANYWHERE!

Hi Muhammad,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
itsmwila
Community Member

Same issue Financial transactions for(.....) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support. no email .

Hi Mwila,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
aitx
Community Member

Hello, 

I have the same issue. i have updated my payment method and made sure that any bill is paid still my account is limited. All my past proposals have been cancelled and I am not able to win new contracts since my clients can not find my profile because of this limitation. 

I need to resolve this immediately please as it is causing so much damage to our previous work

Thank you

b0387eed
Community Member

Thanks for your response, It is very beneficial for me and resolves my problem, And I get my account back.

d89fbfb4
Community Member

I'm having the same issue despite my balance being $0.  It also starts kicking me out of certain pages like checking my messages.  I have some clients I need to get in touch with asap.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello,

I've received the following statement: 

"Financial transactions on your account have been limited due to a failed charge. To resume your account, please update your payment method and pay any outstanding balance"

However, I have no outstanding balance.  And all of a suddent I'm unable to access certain parts of UpWork like my messages tab which starts locking me out when I click on it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same problem with my account. I already have an PayPal account associated to upwork that is verified with a bank account and also a credit card, I would like to know with more detail what is the problem and how solve it, without removing my withdrawl method.

One of the things is when I click in the problem its send me to billing method, somebody can explain that

Hi Aaron,

I see that you've contacted our support team and raised a couple of support tickets about your concern. Please allow our team 24-48 hours, and you will get an update on your ticket here once your case is thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Thomas,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with more information and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2c7c9abd
Community Member

There is no Get Support on this page

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

if you are from upwork, can you just resolve this

also very bad experience you stoped having a chat to support clients.

Hi Udi,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, there's a restriction on my client account but all balances are cleared. Can you please help?

Hi Dhanvantari,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I don't see any limitations on your account. Could you please clarify if you are receiving any notification on your end about the restriction? If so could you please share a screenshot here so that we can look into this further?

~ Nikola
Upwork
775573a3
Community Member

Yes, I was contacted, answer all the questions and provide all the information required, also my ID verification was approved last Saturday, but I'm still waiting for a resolution, or at least an update of my request.

Hi Juan Pablo,

I checked and can confirm that the correct team handles your ticket. Please allow the team time to review. They will update you directly on the same ticket to assist further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi! I am having this same issue.

I am trying to return to work in Upwork but I'm afraid I won't be able to withdraw the money

Hi Anakarina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
3856548a
Community Member

The AI bot didn't help. Please help my account with this issue. Thanks.

Hi Kenneth,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
0bb36d87
Community Member

Hi, I have received this error (Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.)when I try adding a card to my billing and payment.

I have checked with my bank the card work fine .

So could you please help me in this regard 

Hello AM,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ahmer-shakeel
Community Member

Hello,

I'm unable to withdraw funds...Upwork's saying this 

ahmershakeel_0-1662396583210.png

Kindly please help.

Someone please hep me...

Hi Ahmer,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
yunie_
Community Member

Financial transactions for your company have been limited.

After paying and having balance as $0, and adding one new card and paypal account, my account continues to be limited. Any help?

Hi Nick,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
yunie_
Community Member

Hi there. anyone to help on this?

Hi Nick,

I'm sorry for not following up on this earlier. I've notified the Customer Support team of your concern and one of their agents will be reaching out to you now via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
coussyelsa
Community Member

Hello, I got this message when I went ahead to get paid the funds that I have awaiting: "Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support." I had no notification beforehand and can't think of any reason behind that. I tried the chat bot but it didn't give me any indication as to where to submit a support ticket. 😞

Can you help me? Thank you so much!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elsa, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you through email to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ahmed-chayean
Community Member

Hi 
My account is fully verified . And my payment method is also verified . But when i trying to get paid it looks my finacial account is suspended.  I dont know why its looks like that . So after that I create 5 ticket in several time with in last 2 days . But Ean Hibionada is closing my tickets without any reply and ticket looks solved. 
 But my issue is not solved , even I dont know why its happening ? 
Someone can you please suggest me what can I do now ? 

Hi Naimul,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths