🐈
» Forums » Support » Free Connects
Page options
ayaz786amd
Community Member

Free Connects

HI

I have received notification of 10 free connects three days ago. And these has not been added to my connects and i have not applied for any new job during this period. Please check

Kind Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Ayaz,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Ayaz,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f87101a6
Community Member

Hi moderator, I just want to ask why Upwork is deducting my free connect even though I did not send a proposal for a job posting.  I should have 12 connects but now I can see 9 connects only. Please return the 3 connects deducted. Thank you. 

Hi Noel,

Thank you for your message. I checked and noticed that you have the 'Available Now' badge active on your Upwork profile. This badge allows talent to communicate when they have availability to take on new projects. They will be able to use their Connects to add an “Available now” badge to their profile. You’ll see these badges in search results so you can easily identify those who are advertising their availability. The price fluctuates depending on the demand for the badge and freelancers can switch the badge off and on as their availability changes. You can check your Connect History page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths