🐈
» Forums » Support » Freelancer Overbilled By 30 Hours, refuses to...
Page options
ceeec7bf
Community Member

Freelancer Overbilled By 30 Hours, refuses to refund and I can't contact support?

So i assigned a freelancer the task of researching the names of companies. After the first 20 hours she comes back with a list, I then tell her i'll review it and come back. After that I get invoiced for another 30 hours worth of work, with absolutely zero comms her end. I then request a refund which she declines.

There is no option for me to dispute on the timesheet. How can I get in touch with someone from UpWork to resolve this?

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Ted,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with the freelancer. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
24178dd8
Community Member

I have a very similar issue with one of my Freelancers who charged 40 hours claiming he worked 40 hours in a 48 hour period, Saturday and Sunday. There is no work product provided and no communication. I have posted on here about the inability for me to even open a ticket for this issue, and I have received absolutely no response from anybody in support. I have PM people on here that claim they are support and have received nothing But crickets.

DO BETTER SUPPORT! 

Hi Jon,

I apologize for the delayed response regarding your concern. I've escalated this to our Customer Support team so that one of our agents can assist you further. They'll be contacting you through this support ticket soon.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
24178dd8
Community Member

Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths