🐈
» Forums » Support » Geegpay
Page options
60a9b5ff
Community Member

Geegpay

I created a geegpay account last week, got my virtual us account details.

On Thursday I decided to add the details under direct to US bank.

Ever since then the Payment method has still not been verified by up work.

Pls, what can I do??

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Abdulazeez,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
759e32fa

Hi Abdulazeez,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

I made a withdrawal from my upwork to Geegpay and am still yet to receive the funds into my Geegpay account which is so usual .... please can upwork confrim maybe the transaction was a success from this end ? 

hemanuel_anim8
Community Member

I made a withdrawal from my upwork to Geegpay and am still yet to receive the funds into my Geegpay account which is so usual .... please can upwork confrim maybe the transaction was a success from this end ? 

Hi Kolawole,

I can see that the withdrawal you're referring to is in progress. Remember that ACH payments can take from two to five business days to be received. Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank, and Bank holidays can also delay your funds. Feel free to check out this page to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks for the reply , so this means the receiving bank are yet to accept the payment and it's not yet successful from your end ? ..... it's jus that it hasn't taken this long before I received it 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths