🐈
» Forums » Support » Help Needed: contact support
Page options
diogoandrade
Community Member

Help Needed: contact support

I am trying to contact the support team but it seams to be impossible.

When I try to create a ticket there is no way to do it because I go in loops.
I click "Help & Support" and I am taken to a page where I am asked to "Choose an account type for personalized service". After I select a topic, I am taken to a list of "Articles in this category". But there is no way to talk to anyone. No way to send a message to support team.
I keep going in loops.
If I try to send emails to **Edited for Community Guidelines** , I get no responses. When I check "My requests" page, the thicket status is set to SOLVED but I no one responded to it.
If I click CONTACT in the support.upwork.com page, it simple does not work. It's an inactive link / button!

I really need to contact the support team but it seams to be impossible. Can anyone explain me how can I contact someone from the support team and really talk to a human being?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
sofia2008
Community Member

Diogo P wrote:

When I check "My requests" page, the thicket status is set to SOLVED but I no one responded to it.

Hi Diogo, At the end of your ticket, you can reply and it will reopen it.

You can also ask your question here.

Creating 3 post for the same thing will only make things longer and duplicate answers.

Hello Sophie! Thank you for the response. I do try to contact support in all ways possible. But is so impersonal and it really does not help. I really need a response from a human being, not from a machine. 
For some reason I can't see the GET SUPPORT button on my account. I wonder if it was because I was mad and wrote the Fu*** word to the machine that was responding to my resquests whithout solving anything any whitout making any sense. 
We do pay high fees to UpWork and it's embrassing to see how support works. 
I have important questions and requests and until now I only get automatic responses. When I send emails to support team I have no responses and in MY REQUESTS my requests is shown as solved but without any response. 

AndreaG

Hi Diogo, I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. Our customer support team is creating a personalized experience to better assist all Upwork platform users via the chatbot. The more you interact with the chatbot, the more custom responses you’ll receive.

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello! Thank you for the response.

When I try to create a ticket there is no way to do it because I go in loops.I click "Help & Support" and I am taken to a page where I am asked to "Choose an account type for personalized service". After I select a topic, I am taken to a list of "Articles in this category". But there is no way to talk to anyone. No way to send a message to support team.I keep going in loops.If I try to send emails to support@upwork.com , I get no responses. When I check "My requests" page, the thicket status is set to SOLVED but I no one responded to it.If I click CONTACT in the support.upwork.com page, it simple does not work. It's an inactive link / button!
I really need to contact the support team but it seams to be impossible. Can anyone explain me how can I contact someone from the support team and really talk to a human being?
I do try to contact support in all ways possible. But is so impersonal and it really does not help. I really need a response from a human being, not from a machine. For some reason I can't see the GET SUPPORT button on my account. I wonder if it was because I was mad and wrote the Fu** word to the machine that was responding to my resquests whithout solving anything any whitout making any sense. I did a test and created another profile in UpWork and from that profile I can see the GET SUPPORT Button! Why is this happening?

We do pay high fees to UpWork and it's embrassing to see how support works. I have important questions and requests and until now I only get automatic responses. When I send emails to support team I have no responses and in MY REQUESTS my requests is shown as solved but without any response. 
Here is my thicket that had no responses:

I recently completed two jobs with the same client. Please check bellow.Video Interview Shooting in Lisbon - 04/04/2022 Actions for Video Interview Shooting in Lisbon - 04/04/2022 **Edited for Community Guidelines** $200.00 Budget
Videographer in Lisbon for 24/03/2022 Actions for Videographer in Lisbon for 24/03/2022 **Edited for Community Guidelines** $312.00 BudgetI wonder why I see 0 euros in escrow? Is everything ok with the payments?When can I expect the to receive the payments?
Another important thing. I want the payment to be done in USD. I do not want the payment to be converted into euro.But by default the system assumes my account is Euro only. Although my account can receive USD, EURO and GBP without the need for currency conversion. Can you please make sure that the payments to my account are made in USD if the client pays in USD?
Thank you.

Hi Diogo, 

You can check the status of your funds in Reports > Overview. There, you'll be able to see the dates when your funds will be available for withdrawal. Regarding payments in USD, it looks like you have a payment method set up to your local bank in EUR. If you'd like to receive USD to a local bank, you'll need to set up a Wire Transfer payment method. 

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths