🐈
» Forums » Support » Help Required about Client left negative feed...
Page options
joblesspoet
Community Member

Help Required about Client left negative feedback

Hello Everyone,

I'm reaching out for assistance regarding the removal of negative feedback from my profile. I understand that feedback removal is typically reserved for TOP Rated Plus and TOP Rated users, and until recently, I held that status.

My contract concluded on May 19th, during which time I maintained a 100% Job Success Score and was recognized as a TOP Rated Plus user.

However, upon revisiting my profile today, I discovered that my JSS has significantly dropped, and my badges have been removed. Unfortunately, this change occurred before I had the opportunity to submit feedback to the client.

During the project, I dedicated over 750 hours to address the client's concerns and navigate through challenges that arose. Regrettably, this situation has negatively impacted my profile.

I'm eager to explore the possibility of removing the feedback given the circumstances. While I understand that I no longer hold the TOP Rated Plus status, I'm hopeful that there's still a chance to rectify this situation.

Could someone please guide me on how to submit a request to Upwork support for feedback removal? I have the contract ID and relevant screenshots ready for submission.

Any assistance provided would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

8 REPLIES 8
spectralua
Community Member

You have 2 weeks after Toprated gone to use perk. Hurry up until deadline not reached.

Mykola

I'm trying to create ticket for that but in chat bot giving me same link again and again. How do I create feedback removal tick for Upwork where I mention the contract I'd and remove from my profile or JSD.

Please help.

Some moderator here will help you with ticket.

I really needs to create a ticket as my 14 days time will end soon my contract is ended on 19th May.

Hi Ghulam,

Thanks for reaching out! To access our support services, it would be best to follow the steps below:

1. Navigate to the Help Center’s navigation bar and select the “Contact Support” option.
  2. Choose the “Chat with Upwork” option to initiate a conversation with our chatbot.
  3. Type in a question or topic and click “Send.” The chatbot will provide relevant articles related to your question.
We strongly encourage everyone to engage with the chatbot to access the available support options. Asking for assistance directly may not provide sufficient information for the chatbot to be able to assist you appropriately - for example, creating a ticket for you with the right team according to your concern.
~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for your kind reply. The steps you mentioned I did followed them with chat bot already, but the bot sending me same links again and agin "https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/219801228-Feedback-removal".
My question was: "remove negative feedback from your profile"
I shared the contract Id and then "Hide on Profile"

Is there anythign i'm doing wrong?

Best Regards

Hi Ghulam,

I will be happy to help. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks NikolaS.... such a relief for me.....

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths