🐈
» Forums » Support » Help With Paid Ads on Reddit, Quora and Other...
Page options
7c8daf98
Community Member

Help With Paid Ads on Reddit, Quora and Other Platforms

I posted on Upwork looking for advice and help promoting my Art Journal on social media platforms via paid ads. Upwork removed my posting because they said, it violated the Terms Of Service of Reddit and Quora. When I pointed out that that was impossible, Upwork said someone would get back to me. No one did.

Upwork is in a business where good relationships with clients are important. Most of the positings I've made on Upwork result in contractors approaching me directly. I value Upwork, and refuse to hire contractors who approach me off the platform, in part because I want to deal with people with integrity and in part because I want Upwork to have a successful business. 

My issue is that the quality of support on Upwork has declined substantially over the last year or two. Support staff either refuses to read or has difficulty reading English. I have experienced other issues with the platform too recently but don't want to turn this into a litany of complaints but overall, I fear for the future of Upwork.

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Rod,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a separate support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Please note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
7c8daf98
Community Member

It's not that complicated. And I haven't created any support tickets. I chatted once with someone at Upwork and when that didn't work, I called. That didn't work either. I think what you are saying is posting here isn't going to work either.

This is why Upwork's stock has declined from $59 to $11 over the last year.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths