🐈
» Forums » Support » Help
Page options
868d26ba
Community Member

Help

Hi my name is Peter, I'm having a ton of trouble with a freelancer. The original agreement was he would create an special type of ink. He can back with the formulation saying it's 100% correct. I believed him and took the formulation to a lab. The lab said they wouldn't even test it unless I tested it first as it did not look right. Which worried me so I created another contract with him so he would test the ink properties and come back with the results. Today he summitted the results he clearly did no tests and put random photos on it to make it look like he did something. Now I'm worried the ink he guarantee me was legit is not. I do not know what to do. I would've brought this up earlier but didn't know how to contact you guys. Please help me out. Best regards, Peter

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Peter,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this freelancer. I checked and it looks like you already created a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our agents followed up with you to assist you further. 

Feel free to follow up with our team on your ticket if you have any questions or if you need any additional assistance. When everything is in one place we can be more efficient at assisting you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths