🐈
» Forums » Support » How to dispute Escrow Refund Request? I am a ...
Page options
4c56b97b
Community Member

How to dispute Escrow Refund Request? I am a Freelancer

I work as a freelancer and receive payment per milestone. Recently, my client requested a refund of the funds in Escrow. However, I have already completed the task, which involves booking appointments. I possess screenshots as evidence of my completed work. When I click the refund request button, I have 2  options which are to dispute or to approve. When I click Dispute, I am only redirected to the 'Feedback to Client' page. Could you please assist me in disputing the refund my client has requested and guide me in submitting the necessary proofs?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
3e8bf2e5
Community Member

hello ferbee can you give me some tips .i am a fresher freelancer on upwark

LuiggiR

Hi Ferbee,

I'm sorry to learn about your experience and the issue you were having. Upon checking, I see that you successfully submitted your dispute. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
4c56b97b
Community Member

Hi Luigi,

Yes, I did submit a dispute, and the client already released the funds on February 4, 2024. However, the funds are still pending. I was expecting them to be released within 14 days, but today is the 15th, so I'm wondering when I can expect to receive them. Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths