🐈
» Forums » Support » How to remove a Testimonial Request
Page options
ancino
Community Member

How to remove a Testimonial Request

Hi Upwork Team,

My concern is how to remove the Pending Testimonial Request. Please see my attached screenshot. It was pending since March 29, 2022. And I only want to remove this. Can you remove this request?

Thank You

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
759e32fa

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

I am also experiencing this same issue. Can you open a ticket to remove all pending testimonials on my acccount?

Hi Michael,

I would be happy to help. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Annie, 

I am wondering if you are able to assist me in deleting the pending testimonial request on my page as well?

Thank you. 

Hi Pui Yee,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Once we request this to be deleted from your profile, you will no longer be able to send a testimonial request to the same email address.

If you wish to proceed, please let us know so we can request for the deletion.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello, kindly please remove all pending testimony requests from my profile. 

Thank you.

Hi Shivanshu,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
ancino
Community Member

Hi AJ,

One of your agents emailed me, and this issue was now solved.

Thank you for your feedback and for solving this issue.

Vanessa

mariumyounis
Community Member

Hi 

I am facing the same issue I want to delete pending testimonial from my profile

Upwork please help me

Hi Marium,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
feb00fb6
Community Member

Hi,

I need to remove my testimonial request because I'm new on Upwork and I added a wrong client details please help me

Hi Aneela,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
olufemi-otobong
Community Member

Hi Joanne

Please i need an urgent help also, to cancel my testimonial requests from my account. They have been pending for long and i need its cancellation.

Your swift response and solution to my complain would be much apprecaited

Thanks

Hi Olufemi,

Thank you for your message. I see that your pending testimonials are already deleted now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
915541f7
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

I had an error creating my testimonial, and I just want to delete this.

Can you please delete this request, to remove the Testimonial I attached?

Your swift response and solution to my complaint would be much appreciated

Thank You

Hi Apri,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
271591e5
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

I sent testimonial requests to my past clients. Some of them haven't accepted it till now. I want to remove those pending requests from my profile. Can you help me?

Hi Fizza,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
rawan_ati
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team, 

I have the same issue, I sent a testimonial to a client last June, but now I need it to be removed if possible. 

Waiting for your response.

Thanks!

Rawan

I

Hi Rawan,

Thank you for reaching out. I've shared your concern with the relevant team for further review. You will surely be notified with more information and updates on your request. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
d6c3e613
Community Member

Hi 

I am facing the same issue I want to delete pending testimonial from my profile. As I want to resend new testimonial request as client got missed that previous one.

Upwork please help me

MUHAMMAD DANISH ABBASI

Hi Muhammad,

I escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist here.

~ Alyssa

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. I have two testimonials requests that my clients didnt receive (Carlos's and Alexsandro's). I tried to cancel, or delete them but I coudn't. Please I would like to cancel these two requests so that I can send them again

Hi Diego,

I have requested the assistance of our team. They will review it and notify you with more information and updates on your request. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
271591e5
Community Member

Please reply soon

d0300358
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

I'm facing the same challenge. I requested testimonials from two of my clients since the beginning of the year, which has been pending. I've reached out to inquire and they confirmed that they did not receive any message from Upwork. I would like to cancel the pending request on my profile but would appreciate it if something is done, so these clients can see my requst and leave a review. 

Thank you.

Hi Nelly,

I appreciate your patience. We've escalated your Testimonial concern to the relevant team, and one of our agents has contacted you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths