🐈
» Forums » Support » How to remove cache from profile?
Page options
sana_jehanzaeb
Community Member

How to remove cache from profile?

Hi everyone! I want to ask how can I remove cache from my profile? Looking forward to answers!🙂

Sana
8 REPLIES 8
sofia2008
Community Member

It depends what device/browser you are using. Google search : remove cache from (name your device)

NikolaS

Hi Sana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the cache you are referring to so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola! Thanks for replying back! I'm asking about removing cache from my profile, I tried to apply for a job from Upwork app, using my new cell, but it failed to submit, I received an email from Upwork that it might be due to cache on my profile, so I want to know how can I remove cache from my profile? Thanks!

Sana

Hi Sana,

This depends on the device that you're using. But try going to your settings > applications > Upwork app. There you will see the option to clear cache specifically for Upwork app. Plase let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
684bc591
Community Member

How can I clear cookies to upload my profile picture

Hi James,

Please go to your browser settings to clear cookies and cache on your browser.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, I hope you are doing great.

Nikola I want to know that how to clear cache for Upwork profile only from Google Chrome. Looking for your kind responce. 

Hi Usama,

If from Google Chrome, you can go to Settings > Privacy and Security, and you should find an option that says "Clear browsing data." Alternatively, you can type this in an URL, which should take you there - "chrome://settings/clearBrowserData." 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths