🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: How to withdraw proposal of a closed job?
Page options
ec79fff0
Community Member

How to withdraw proposal of a closed job?

Hello!

I want to delete my Upwork account but I still need to close all my active proposals. However, I cannot withdraw one of my active proposals because the job was already closed. Though the job is already closed, it is still in my active proposals. Is there any way to remove that from my active proposals? Please help me, I really need to delete my account as soon as possible. 

118 REPLIES 118

I can't delete my account because a job I submitted a proposal to was deleted, and the proposal is still marked as active. Could you please withdraw that proposal for me. Thank you!

Hi Sama, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello ma'am, I'm also having the same problem. I can't close my account because of jobs that are already deleted. Please help

Hi Kariza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, I am encountering the same situation. I want to withdraw an active proposal, but it looks like the job posting has been removed. I would like to seek your assistance, please. Thank you so much.

Hi Jyanne,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I am also unable to close my account due to an active proposal for a job that has been removed. Can you please help?

Hi Kayla,

I'm sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your account and you're having difficulties processing it. I have escalated your report to the appropriate team and one of the team members will be assisting you via a support ticket. You can access and communicate with the team through the ticket on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I am having the same issue with active proposals by job being closed. Can you help?

Hi Mazin,

I'm sorry to learn that you wish to delete/close your account. I can see a support ticket has been set up with your concern. Kindly allow our team time to review your case and an update should be provided on this page once done.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I am having the same issue with active proposals.Can you please help me close me account?

Hi Dejana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, I have the same problem, could you help me please?

Hi Rosa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
3014abef
Community Member

i would also like to close my account but am facing the same problem with the proposals that have been removed from upwork. please help me 

Hi Mariyam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support ticket here.

~Andrea
Upwork

I have the same issue can i get some help please?

Hi Riyan,

I checked and confirmed that you successfully withdrew several proposals hours ago. You may visit your archived proposals to validate these actions.

~ Arjay
Upwork
146c4aac
Community Member

Hi Annie,

I wanted to delete my account to but i still need to close all my proposals, but i cannot withdraw one of my active proposals because the job was already closed. Please help me too.

Hi Princess,

Arjay here stepping in for Annie. I have escalated your concern to our team and your account has been closed as requested. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
45d116b3
Community Member

Hi! I'm having the exact same issue. I can't delete my account because a job I submitted a proposal to was deleted, and the proposal is still marked as active. Could you please withdraw that proposal for me?

Hi Rose,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
0c4b34e7
Community Member

Hello, 

I have the same issue, I wanted to delete my account but I still need to close proposals, but I cannot withdraw one of my active proposals because the job was already closed. I'm in need of help too.

Hi Sabine,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
02bc8cb9
Community Member

Same. I want to delete my account but I can't because of the same problem.

Hi Damdini,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
948e9817
Community Member

Same problem. I want to close my account but there's an active proposal and I can't withdraw it because it's been deleted

Hi Vlencii,

~ Nikola
Upwork
camillemondejar
Community Member

Hi Nikola, I do have the same problem. I need to withdraw a proposal from a closed or deleted job, but still want to continue using upwork. Thank you  

Hi Camille,

Thank you for your message. Your proposals for the closed or deleted job will be archived automatically within 24-48 hours.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I want to delete my Upwork account but I still need to close all my active proposals. However, I cannot withdraw one of my active proposals because the job was already closed. Though the job is already closed, it is still in my active proposals. Is there any way to remove that from my active proposals? Please help me, I really need to delete my account as soon as possible.

Hi Asif,

~ Nikola
Upwork
5ab58680
Community Member

Same problem. After i read the message the job is removed and stay active proporsal. Please remove this.

When i click on job title get this message: 

This job has been removed from Upwork, so we are no longer able to retrieve your proposal.

Hi Nenad,

I would be happy to help. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the proposal you are referring to? Please also share screenshots from your end so that I can better assist you. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
5ab58680
Community Member

Thanks. 

Nenad

7708b039
Community Member

Im having the same issue. i want to delete my account but i cannot withdrawal my proposal because the job was closed.

Hi Eduarda,

I'm sorry to hear that you wish to close your account but we totally respect your decision. I'll have one of our team members reach out to you via a support ticket with assistance on how to close your account. You can check this page to access the ticket.

~ Arjay
Upwork
95c6f4f3
Community Member

I want to withdraw from a proposal but I can't because apparently the job was removed from Upwork.

Hi Omotolani,

I have checked and confirmed that the job was removed for violating our Terms of services. With that said, this job post should be archived. I'll have one of our team members reach out to you via a support ticket with assistance on how to resolve this issue. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e2a7f5f5
Community Member

Hello Arjay,
I want to close my account but I can't withdraw my job proposals because the job has been closed.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths