🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: How to withdraw proposal of a closed job?
Page options
ec79fff0
Community Member

How to withdraw proposal of a closed job?

Hello!

I want to delete my Upwork account but I still need to close all my active proposals. However, I cannot withdraw one of my active proposals because the job was already closed. Though the job is already closed, it is still in my active proposals. Is there any way to remove that from my active proposals? Please help me, I really need to delete my account as soon as possible. 

118 REPLIES 118
759e32fa

Hi Kalaya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie!

I am having the same issue with active proposals by job being closed. Can you help?

Hi Kaitlin,

I can confirm that the job post was removed because of a ToS violation. Can you please confirm if you wish to delete/close your account as well? Let me know and I'll process that for you. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2fa3c0f3
Community Member

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Can you help me close my account permanently?

Hi Phoebe Gwyneth,

I'm sorry to hear that you wish to close your account but we totally respect your decision. I have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of the members will be reaching out via a support ticket. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
24c2cfbd
Community Member

Hello! I am having the same problem. Can you help me please?

Hi Laureat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the issue you experience so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
24c2cfbd
Community Member

I want to delete my UpWork account but i can't because i have an active job proposal that i can't withdraw because the job was deleted. Thank you for answering! 

Hi Laureat,

Thank you for following up and clarifying. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
e3bcc757
Community Member

Hi there,

Before your account can be closed, you will need to withdraw your proposals. Once you've done that, you can either close your account on your own or let us know if you're having trouble doing it so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e84a6c90
Community Member

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Can you help me close my account permanently please?

be673ec7
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Im having the same problem. Can you help me please? I want to delete my Upwork account but I still need to close all my active proposals. However, I cannot withdraw one of my active proposals because the job was already closed. Though the job is already closed, it is still in my active proposals

Hi Gerta,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble withdrawing that proposal. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Please wait some time and meet all pre requisite requirements of a very large Upwork platform. One you meet all you can easily delete your accout. 

93bb4a59
Community Member

Hello, I'm having the same problem can you help me withdraw the proposal?

Hi Berke,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please confirm if you would like to withdraw your proposal and close your account? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
93bb4a59
Community Member

Yes, I want to withdraw the proposal and close my account permanently.

e84a6c90
Community Member

Hi Arif,

I can see that you have contacted our support team and raised several tickets about your concern. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to further review, and you will get an update on this page once done. 

A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
0ffc4d14
Community Member

Hello, I am having the same problem aswell. Can you please help me out?

Hi Demir,

I'm sorry you're having trouble withdrawing your proposal. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
23032a86
Community Member

I am having the same issue with active proposals by job being closed. Can you help?

Hi Haidari,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
8f43a4e5
Community Member

Hi arjay.

I want to close my account permanently but i can not do that. Can you help me regarding this.

Thank you

Hi Kajal,

I'm sorry to hear that you want to permanently close your account but we totally understand and respect your decision. I'll have one of the team members assist you further via a support ticket. You can expect an update here once your case has been fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
40a47568
Community Member

Hi Prasidda,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I can't delete my account because a job I submitted a proposal to was deleted, and the proposal is still marked as active. Could you please withdraw that proposal for me. Thank you!

Hi Trisha,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
7c5afed0
Community Member

I'm having the same problem what do i do

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, I'm having the same issue, how can I fix this?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Luisa, 

I have asked for help from the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, I'm still having this issue 😞

Hi Luisa Sofia,

I have checked your account and I can confirm that one of the members has reached out to you via a support ticket. Further details and assistance regarding your concern have been discussed on this page. Please don't hesitate to update the ticket by communicating with the team if you have other concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d435a340
Community Member

Hi Arjay!

I am having the same issue, I want to close my account but I can't as I have an active proposal from a close job. How can I solve this issue?

Hi Pedro,

I'm sorry to learn that you wish to close your account. We truly respect your decision. I can see that you still need to Withdraw all proposals so we can proceed with your account closure request. Feel free to check this help article for more details and account-specific instructions for closing accounts.

~ Arjay
Upwork
7c5afed0
Community Member

Hi sorry it still won't let me delete my account it says a a submitted proposal is still active but the job is closed

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths