🐈
» Forums » Support » I can't get into my profile settings.
Page options
a5be7419
Community Member

I can't get into my profile settings.

Hello! I recently created my profile on UpWork. And now I wanted to go into the profile settings to fill it out, but I can't do it. I get an endless loading of the web page that says "device authorization". Maybe it's because my ID is not verified yet? But at this point UpWork has not contacted me for verification and has not asked me to send any documents. Could you help me, please?

Update: The problem just solved itself. The issue is no longer relevant

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Aleksandr,

Thank you for following up and letting us know that the issue is now resolved. Feel free to reach out to us again if you need assistance in the future. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Aleksandr,

Thank you for following up and letting us know that the issue is now resolved. Feel free to reach out to us again if you need assistance in the future. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
a5be7419
Community Member

This problem appeared again. It just keeps loading the page endlessly when I try to go to the profile settings. I tried clearing the cache and cookies. I tried to log in from other browsers, nothing helps. It just says "device authorization". Exactly like in the screenshot I attached above. Please help me to solve this problem so that it does not appear again

Hi Aleksandr,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths