🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: I cannot accept an offer though I tried ...
Page options
66642e9b
Community Member

I cannot accept an offer though I tried with 4 different devices

I need help asap

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Vgi,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while accepting an offer. I checked the offer you are referring to and I see that we are in the process of investigating your client's account. You will be unable to accept the offer until the client resolves the issue flagged on their account. 

If the client resolves the issue with their account, you should be able to accept the offer, or they can send you a new one. That said, please keep in mind that we'll be unable to share any information with you about the latest status of the client's account for security and privacy reasons.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
bilal1983
Community Member

I experienced a similar issue once, and had contacted UW support. Sometimes there may be incomplete profile details on the client's end. (This is what the error looked like at the time).

But I think it could also be just a temporary glitch, which resolves itself eventually.

After a day, I was able to accept the offer. Reach out to helpdesk and see if they can create a ticket and resolve the issue.

I have tried for days,  the offer will expire tomorrow.  No matter how many times I request agent support the bot doesn't let me submit a ticket or how. So annoying.  I will quit upwork because this is exhausting 

JoanneP

Hi Vgi,

Are you getting an error message when trying to accept the offer? Could you please share more information about the issue so we can check?

~ Joanne
Upwork
66642e9b
Community Member

It says "An error has occurred,  try again later" the offer will expire tomorrow. I tried contacting agent support in vain, because the bot doesn't let me submit a ticket or get agent support. What do I do? Thanks

Hi Vgi,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while accepting an offer. I checked the offer you are referring to and I see that we are in the process of investigating your client's account. You will be unable to accept the offer until the client resolves the issue flagged on their account. 

If the client resolves the issue with their account, you should be able to accept the offer, or they can send you a new one. That said, please keep in mind that we'll be unable to share any information with you about the latest status of the client's account for security and privacy reasons.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths