🐈
» Forums » Support » I cannot accept offer from my client.
Page options
akindayin
Community Member

I cannot accept offer from my client.

Hi, i cannot click on the accept offer button from client. Can this be resolved or is the fault from the client side?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Akindayini,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties accepting an offer. I have checked your account along with your client's. Please note that we're not privy to a client’s hiring practices but it looks like the job was closed. You can reach out to the client to clarify if they were able to hire a freelancer for the project or updates as to why the job was closed.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Akindayini,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties accepting an offer. I have checked your account along with your client's. Please note that we're not privy to a client’s hiring practices but it looks like the job was closed. You can reach out to the client to clarify if they were able to hire a freelancer for the project or updates as to why the job was closed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
akindayin
Community Member

Hi i reached out to the client to send another offer, which he has done but I still cannot accept his offer. Please what should I do? Can this be looked into? Thanks

Hi Akindayini,

It seems like you already opened a support ticket for this. I followed this up with our team to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths