🐈
» Forums » Support » I cannot post a job anymore?
Page options
2327ec89
Community Member

I cannot post a job anymore?

I have this error when i try to post  a job...why? I'm stuck now..

There was an error saving the job: error [76663b1df89a3519-SEA, 76663b1df89a3519-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

We apologize for the interruption. The technical team is investigating the issue and we'll be back up as soon as possible. Please visit our Status page for the latest status. We apologize for the interruption.

Edited to update information: 

I would like to clarify that this issue has already been resolved and clients should be able to post jobs without any issues now. The Status page will now reflect the Operational status but the History tab will show the recent Incident.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
ivanbulajic
Community Member

Hello!

I am getting this error message when trying to post a job. 

There was an error saving the job: error [766629b45d0ec31b-SEA, 766629b45d0ec31b-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

I'm looking to resolve this issue but I'm not sure where to begin. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

As the title suggests, no messages, no notifications, and long-term client and the funds just disappear.

What is going on with Upwork?

Same here. Visited here to see what happened with my pending payment. 

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

Why is it a post that can be answered 2 minutes ago by an Upwork rep and no one answers this?

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

bump

Moderators don't answer within 20 minutes. You need to create a support ticket to get help with this. 

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

I asked in the support chat, and guess what, they didn't respond there, and guess what, other conversations were responded to.

So, if moderators can respond, why don't they put their hands up and say, hey we are looking into it?

You need to create a support ticket.

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

I went to support, you know that lovely green think that says get support, and that is as useful as a chocolate fireguard

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

Why has this conversation morphed into another unrelated conversation?

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

I used to think support was pretty good, **Edited for Community Guidelines**

sofiafloze
Community Member

I am tryng to withdrwaw my funds and i can't access many of my features like get paid, transaction history, certificate of earnings. Please help!  I get this message everytime i try to access them.

c18e3eca
Community Member

I am also facing same problem. cant view my contract status. I need help!

Error 500 (N)

Trace ID: 76663dc74eb2bc2b-YVR

b8491833
Community Member

I have the same issue:

Error 500 (N)

Trace ID: 766636863892167e-SEA

8931c6c6
Community Member

I get a message every time I try to post a job: 

There was an error saving the job: error [76663d3b4cddb8d2-SEA, 76663d3b4cddb8d2-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

P.S. already cleared my cash and history, same result. 

NikolaS

Hi All,

We apologize for the interruption. The technical team is investigating the issue and we'll be back up as soon as possible. Please visit our Status page for the latest status. We apologize for the interruption.

Edited to update information: 

I would like to clarify that this issue has already been resolved and clients should be able to post jobs without any issues now. The Status page will now reflect the Operational status but the History tab will show the recent Incident.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Anonymous-User
Not applicable

Nikola, thank you for taking the time to reply, but your status page says everything in the garden is rosey.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths