🐈
» Forums » Support » I didn't get my monthly Connects Renewal - Is...
Page options
cf061dbc
Community Member

I didn't get my monthly Connects Renewal - Is there a problem?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that our engineers were able to isolate the issue and it is now resolved. You should now receive your free monthly Connects at the beginning of each billing cycle. We will be closing this thread but feel free to let us know in Community if you need further assistance.

We appreciate your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

69 REPLIES 69
NikolaS

Hi Serhan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
dea54da4
Community Member

Please explain things about this?

Thank you

Hi Kim,

Thank you for your message. I see that your billing cycle starts on the 24th of every month. Please allow 24-48 hours for free Connects to be credited to your Upwork account. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

My monthly connects haven't been allocated as well (due 23rd April), would you please help?

Thank you for answer my question but after 24-48 hours my account still don't receive any free connects. So can you check again for me please?

Hi Kim and Tom,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team reach out to you for further assistance.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
t_um
Community Member

I also did not receive free connects this month. Has Upwork changed its mind on this?

usmanaqeel07
Community Member

Hello, my billing cycle ended on April 22, and yet still it is not renewed and I didn't get any new connects either. How to resolve this? 

Hello,

I did not get my monthly 10 free connects till now. it was due on 25 april 2022

Thanks.

Hi Ashoo,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

thanks received my connects

Hi There!

I wanted to ask that I have not been awarded the 10 free monthly connects what would be the reason for it.

Hi Muhammad and others,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The team has confirmed this is a known issue and they are currently investigating. We'll update you here as soon as we have more information.

~Andrea
Upwork
24a8309c
Community Member

Hi,

I noticed, I didn't get monthly free 10 connects till now for this month(May 2022). I don't know what the reason.

Hi Sayed,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you for further assistance.      

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,
My problem has solved. Thanks a lot.🙂

Hi, am I also entitled to free connects? Thank you. 

Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, you can earn free Connects in several ways:

• Register for the first time. You’ll receive 40 Connects to get started. When you complete the Upwork Readiness Test, you’ll receive another 40 Connects — that's 80 FREE Connects!
  • Win an interview. When you submit a proposal to a client, win an interview, and reply, you’ll get a bonus of 10 Connects. You can earn up to 50 Connects every seven days.
  • Complete an Upwork Skill Certification. If you earn an Upwork Skill Certification, you’ll enjoy a one-time Connects bonus.
  • Earn a badge. If you qualify for an Upwork Talent Badge, you may receive bonus Connects with it!

Please check this help article to learn more about this.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi! I bought Plus Membership.

Current Billing Cycle is Mar 25, 2022 — Apr 24, 2022. But it looks like like it was not paid this month, because I didn't get new 80 connects.

I have not received the 10 free monthly connects that were due on April 24, 2022.

Has there been a change in rules?
The last “Monthly Connects renewal” was done on March 25, 2022.

Before that, “Monthly Connects renewal” was done on February 25, 2022.

Hi Usman,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with this.

~Andrea
Upwork
44ac0b62
Community Member

Hello,

I am yet to get my monthly free connects for April and May. Can I get help?

Hi there,

I'm trying to upgrade my membership but I'm getting the following error from past 1-2 day >> 

We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later.

Can anybody tell how long it would take to get this thing sorted OR is there any other way I can upgrade the membership. 

Thanks!

My monthly connects haven't been allocated as well, would you please help?

moha_benaoumeur
Community Member

Hi, 

I didn't receive monthly connects for this month?

dlhussain
Community Member

My monthly connect hasn't been allocated, would you please help?

Hi, 

I didn't receive monthly connects for this month, is it normal?

moha_benaoumeur
Community Member

Hi, 

I didn't receive monthly connects for this month, is it normal?

You might want to check your connects history to ascertain that

I did, but I didn't find any additional 10 connects

ArjayM

Hi Mohammed,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. The team has confirmed this is a known issue and they are currently investigating. We'll keep you posted for further information and updates.

~ Arjay
Upwork
moha_benaoumeur
Community Member

I did, but I didn't find any additional 10 connects

42b60c76
Community Member

Hello anyone please help me I am a Newbie freelancer in Upwork

I'm a free member of Upwork and my Current Billing Cycle is from Mar 25, 2022 — to Apr 24, 2022.
but i didn't get my monthly free 10 connect yet

Hello, I'm a free member of Upwork and my Current Billing Cycle is from Mar 25, 2022 — to Apr 24, 2022.
but i didn't get my monthly free 10 connect yet.

Hi Md Abu,

Thankyou for reaching out to us. Our team has confirmed that this is a known issue and we're currently investigating it. Kindly check back on this thread for further information and updates.

~ AJ
Upwork
zahid_abbasi
Community Member

I didn't received 10 free connects in the month of April. My renewal cycle is 26th of every month.

Hi Zahid,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola, 

I didn't receive 10 free connects in the month of April too. My renewal cycle is 26th of every month.

52bf3193
Community Member

Hello y'all. Hope you're having a good day. 

So I switched to Freelancer plus 2 months back. My current billing cycle is April 2nd to May 1st. Can anyone tell me when can I expect a renewal and get the 80 connects? 

I think last time it was done either on the 1st or 3rd of the month if I'm not wrong. This time there is no renewal yet. Can anyone confirm when to expect the renewal? 

Thank you for your time! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths